The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:05:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread  (Read 165494 times)
Klobmentum Mutilated Herself
Phlorescent Leech

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -8.35

« on: December 24, 2021, 01:02:10 AM »

Nina Turner gives a no comment on whether she'll run against Biden for the Dem. nomination:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/12/20/rage-of-the-left-wing-machine-495528

Now, with the sting of this latest BBB setback still fresh, progressive lawmakers and activists are openly venting about the White House — and some are even entertaining the idea of a primary challenge to Biden in 2024, if he stands by his plans to run for re-election.

Asked if she thought there’d be such a challenge, former state senator NINA TURNER, a close ally of Sen. BERNIE SANDERS (I-Vt.), told West Wing Playbook: “Without a doubt.”

“I think the movement is going to cry out for that,” she said. “We played nice in 2020, we played nice in 2021, and what did we get for it?” Asked if she would consider challenging Biden, Turner declined to comment.

Without a seat in the House, Turner 2024 would be a repeat of Bill Weld primarying Trump in 2020.
Klobmentum Mutilated Herself
Phlorescent Leech

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -8.35

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 01:39:34 PM »

Yang doesn't have presidential aspirations anymore since he knows he can't get elected. People are bigoted towards him and his message, so he didn't get far in either election. The Forward Party nominee will probably be Cuban, Amash, Gabbard, or Williamson.
If Cuban wanted to run, he'd do it as a true independent like Perot 92. Amash would run as a Libertarian. Williamson as a Dem, Green, or with the People's Party. Gabbard is the only one I could see running with the Forward Party, but I could see her also running as Dem (who isn't in the debate stage) or with her fellow grifters in the People's Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies