The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:39:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread  (Read 165533 times)
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« on: March 13, 2022, 09:09:53 AM »

Meanwhile, Pence has been on a multi-country overseas trip.  He visited both Israel and Morocco this past week, and also stopped by the Poland-Ukraine border to meet with Ukrainian refugees

Worth mentioning that on this trip, Pence met with Kahanist and extremist settler figures and toured with them in Hebron's Jewish settlement, one of the most extremist and violent settlements in the West Bank. These include MK Itamar Ben Gvir and far right figure Baruch Marzel, both students of Kahana (whose movement is designated as a terrorist organization in the US) and were known for praising mass murderer Baruch Goldstein.

This is the equivalent of, say, Benny Gantz going to the U.S. and meeting with Proud Boys and Ku Klux Klan.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 10:18:22 AM »

Actual tea leaf: last night I dreamed JB Pritzker announced he's running for President. I was confident it was reality about a hour into the morning. Doubters BEWARE
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 11:54:33 AM »

Actual tea leaf: last night I dreamed JB Pritzker announced he's running for President. I was confident it was reality about a hour into the morning. Doubters BEWARE

Makes me wonder what kind of "tea" you were drinking...

Earl grey
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies