Looking for game where you can play Presidential candidates of different years
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:39:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Looking for game where you can play Presidential candidates of different years
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for game where you can play Presidential candidates of different years  (Read 658 times)
ReaganLimbaugh
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 24, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »

I am new to Presidential Computer games and I would be interested in knowing if someone could advise on a game where a person can play previous election races such as 1960, 1968, 1976, 1992 & 1980 both major party nominees, primary candidates, and major Independents (Perot & Wallace).

I would also love a game where historical candidates from different years could play against each other.  For example, it would be fun to play 1980 Reagan against 1960 JFK.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 10:50:27 PM »

I am new to Presidential Computer games and I would be interested in knowing if someone could advise on a game where a person can play previous election races such as 1960, 1968, 1976, 1992 & 1980 both major party nominees, primary candidates, and major Independents (Perot & Wallace).

I would also love a game where historical candidates from different years could play against each other.  For example, it would be fun to play 1980 Reagan against 1960 JFK.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

President Elect 1988 you can do the 1980, Reagan v. JFK as a custom scenario. Good part is it's free!

https://archive.org/details/msdos_President_Elect_-_1988_Edition_1987

Another free game is campaign trail, while it's kind of barebones there are a lot of scenarios, but it's lacking any primary candidates, but it has Nader for the 2000 scenario, and Wallace in the 1968 scenario for 3rd party options. One of my favorites parts of the game, is the good amount of VP candidates you can choose from with all, but 1 candidate having multiple options.
https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/

Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 12:37:23 PM »

Highly recommend President Infinity.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies