Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:57:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread  (Read 12563 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: November 24, 2019, 03:53:39 PM »

If you go online, any Democrat not called Bernie Sanders is getting absolutely slaughtered.

Far left strawman Kyle Kulinksi (Sean Hannity on the left) has done videos on Amy Klobuchar, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg  calling on them to be kicked out of the Democratic Party because they all talk republican talking points about how Medicare for all will never become law.  If they could primary every democrat that isn’t Bernie sanders they would.
Sounds great, let's do it.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »

Pete did terrible because he got bodied by Amy Klobuchar, absolutely ground into pieces. Not sure how that's a good thing for Bernie!

Also lmao at "twitter is saying"
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 11:27:46 PM »

Pete did terrible because he got bodied by Amy Klobuchar, absolutely ground into pieces. Not sure how that's a good thing for Bernie!

Other way around bud.
I understand that you are having difficulties coming to terms with the fact that your candidate got himself annihilated in a way few believed possible by the nice lady from Minnesota, but making Atlas threads is not a healthy coping mechanism.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »

I understand that you are having difficulties coming to terms with the fact that your candidate got himself annihilated in a way few believed possible by the nice lady from Minnesota, but making Atlas threads is not a healthy coping mechanism.

do you honestly believe this is an accurate depiction of what happened?
I have never made a joke on the US Election Atlas.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 07:49:11 PM »

I saw this Bernie Bro account named "Noam Chomsky" of "MIT" claim that Obama would have been hanged at Nuremberg
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 11:20:58 AM »
« Edited: December 22, 2019, 11:31:40 AM by Priest of Moloch »

The better question is whether the blood of innocent Cambodians, and the horror that was the Cambodian Genocide, should be on the hands of Chomsky and his pro-communism left-wing academic cohort, who worked so feverishly to turn public opinion against any sort of intervention to stop the bloodshed, and to convince the public that the killing fields were fake news.
i made it up you freak. chomsky doesn't have a twitter account and he delivered that speech about Nuremberg in 1990, so obama isn't in it. don't post quillette articles at me about it
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 01:52:35 PM »

YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. YOU ARE THE MOVEMENT THAT DRIVES UP DEMOCRATS NEGATIVES AND CREATES DIVISION ACROSS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. THANK YOU

This crap is created by your divisive tribes that want to burn everything down to benefit the Republican Party.
Only one person in this thread is voting for Donald Trump if their preferred candidate doesn't get the nomination
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 10:18:11 AM »

Good job, Dems, on running such people out of the party for good.  It'll be tough for Democrats to equal Mongiardo's numbers, let alone win, in a state that's culturally conservative, even though it still has a significant number of local Democrats and union members.
Bizarre claim to make less than three months after Democrats won a gubernatorial election in Kentucky despite running an actually good candidate who did not embrace anti-abortion rhetoric
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 07:55:45 AM »

This is eye-opening stuff:

This can't be real.
It's satirical...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies