Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:46:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread  (Read 12547 times)
W
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -8.61

« on: December 05, 2019, 02:44:25 AM »
« edited: December 05, 2019, 02:48:24 AM by W »

no one here is even wearing a bernie pin much less holding a sign some of the protestors in the back of the room conveniently excluded from this footage are black and that the author of the linked twitter thread is hiding replies pointing out the prior 2 discrepancies, the twitter thread author must protect peter montgomery-buttigieg from tricky things like the truth! y'know, this rich kid mayor who fired the black police chief after a shooting of an unarmed black man because he was collecting evidence of racism in the south bend pd, the rhodes scholar mayor who said he "didn't notice" the segregation in south bend schools until several years into office, the mayor who couldn't even take a stand when a cop started openly mocking eric gardner and the "i can't breathe" movement by selling "breathe freely" shirts. the same pete who is subtlely under the table passing data on to the press claiming he doesn't have much black support because they're homophobic. not even mentioning the kenyan stock image or fake endorsements. pete has an atrocious record on race that will cloud him throughout this primary. obviously these protestors overstepped and i will not even try to fight the losing battle of defending their idiocy, but for the pete patrol on twitter or supporters of any candidate to blanket them as bernie bros bc everybody i dont like in politics with a lefty kick is a bernie broTM is absurd, as it would be with any other candidate in this race. sure, some probably personally support bernie but that says nothing about bernie as a candidate or the several million supporters of his who didn't make buffoons of themselves in that room.
W
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -8.61

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 05:40:45 PM »

macarthur has busted us, so i must now go mask off. cool. us bernie bros are agents of chaos. we will burn, steal, kill, destroy to get our grumpy old man in office. we shall declare the u.s. dollar worthless. we will achieve full communism here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies