Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:12:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread  (Read 12569 times)
BP🌹
BP1202
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -9.13, S: -6.00

« on: December 21, 2019, 01:16:25 PM »

Probably my most controversial opinion on this site is that I like GeneralMacArthur, and that's saying a lot because the Political Compass puts me at +8.5 to the right.
Yeah. About GeneralMacArthur.
BP🌹
BP1202

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »

Toxic, big time. I mean, a decent number of these guys even think Liz is a sellout
If you can't see the (significant) differences between Warren and Sanders, you're hopeless.
BP🌹
BP1202

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:35:55 PM »

Toxic, big time. I mean, a decent number of these guys even think Liz is a sellout
If you can't see the (significant) differences between Warren and Sanders, you're hopeless.

They do have differences. Just because she doesn’t hug Bernie on every single policy position doesn’t mean that she is a sellout or not progressive? Bernie is not the litmus test for progressivism and he’s no saint himself
You're right, and I will jump at the opportunity to support someone further to the left than Bernie. But no such person is running.
BP🌹
BP1202

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 08:25:56 PM »

Something I'm finding hilarious is the amount of "establishment" Twitter folks (Seems to be Hillary/Kamala fans), particularly after the recent Des Moines Register poll, vowing never to vote for Bernie if he's the nominee and finding him more dangerous than Trump.

Whether you find Bernie Bros insufferable, the other side of their extreme doesn't seem that rosy to me either.

I'll just chuckle if, should he be the nominee, there'll be more Hillary/Trump Dems than there were Bernie/Trump Dems in 2016.

Of course, I'm also in the "Trump will beat everyone, including Biden & Bernie" camp

I actually haven't seen this in my circles.  Only a few KHive assholes with 100 followers.

Anyone who doesn't vote straight D on their ballot is responsible for Trump.  If you are on the left and refuse to vote, you are doubly responsible, because you understood the consequences and made that choice anyway.

Vote straight D, and insist that everyone you know do the same.  Then get off your ass and mobilize in 2022.  That's the only way we can start turning this country around.
Getting milquetoast centrist Democrats elected, while marginally better than letting Republicans win everything, will not "turn this country around".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies