Smash255 vs. Keystone Phil
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:21:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Smash255 vs. Keystone Phil
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who do you vote for/who wins?
Smash/Smash

Smash/Phil

Phil/Smash

Phil/Phil

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Smash255 vs. Keystone Phil  (Read 3575 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 10, 2006, 01:06:01 AM »

These two love to bicker.

Obviously I'd vote for Smash.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 01:33:12 AM »

Smash is deranged, quite possibly one bad day from turning into jfraud. I vote Phil.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 01:54:36 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2006, 02:02:27 AM by Smash255 »

Even though its just between the two of us I put in  >40% to  seperate the real close states from the >50% barrier

Corrected a couple mistakes 
PV I would win 50.7% to 49.3% 
EV 273-265
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 07:26:14 AM »

Phil

And you wouldn't win Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 09:05:25 AM »

Phil/Phil
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 02:31:48 PM »
« Edited: January 10, 2006, 03:17:37 PM by Speed Of Sound »

SMASH255!!!!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 03:13:55 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 06:40:18 PM »

I'd vote for Phil, and he would win.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 04:33:25 PM »

Smash/Smash

Phil is too angry and crazy to win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 08:05:37 PM »

Even though its just between the two of us I put in  >40% to  seperate the real close states from the >50% barrier

EV 273-265

A far left winger going up against a Pennsylvanian and you'd take my state? Explain how you win Iowa, too. When does the hackery end?
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 10:11:34 PM »

Keystone Phil, and he would win.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »

EV 273-265

A far left winger going up against a Pennsylvanian and you'd take my state? Explain how you win Iowa, too. When does the hackery end?

Few things

One I would crush you in your own backyard (SEPA) and while its not the only part of the state the Philly burbs are extremley important swing area in the state (no one has won statewide in PA without the Philly burbs in god knows how long).  I would also be able to link you as being another Rick Santorum which would cause you to lose your state.    Notice. however I did have it light so I think it would be very close.

Next point your pretty much just as far to the right as I am to the left.  Also I think a big part has to do with the facts I generally can structure my arguments on the issues without degrading it into a personal attack fest which is something you seem very uncapable of doing (your above comments show that)

I would also say even some of those who disagree with me on everything wouuld probably admit I at least try to back up my point of views with intelligence & some real understanding of the issues without delving into the name calling, and completley off the wall tangents some on both sides have.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What don't you get? Santorum isn't hated here! You're a joke. 

Uh, wrong. I am not equally conservative as you are liberal. Also, I would probably lose it a little in a debate against you but people would understand - You are mentally retarded and insist that you're right with your hack comments all the time. Most other people I would be able to handle without personal attacks but you're just a nut.

Oh really? Intelligence? Since when is intelligence backing up your argument with the same weak lines over and over again? I'll call you a name here and there because you're a hack and use the stupidest reasoning for everything.

Simply put, Smash, I'd smash you into the ground in an election. You're dumb and far too liberal. Thanks and have a good night.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 11:18:06 PM »

What don't you get? Santorum isn't hated here! You're a joke. 

Uh, wrong. I am not equally conservative as you are liberal. Also, I would probably lose it a little in a debate against you but people would understand - You are mentally retarded and insist that you're right with your hack comments all the time. Most other people I would be able to handle without personal attacks but you're just a nut.

Oh really? Intelligence? Since when is intelligence backing up your argument with the same weak lines over and over again? I'll call you a name here and there because you're a hack and use the stupidest reasoning for everything.

Simply put, Smash, I'd smash you into the ground in an election. You're dumb and far too liberal. Thanks and have a good night.

Phil  Your hero's #;s SUCK period.  He has some of the worst #'s in the ENTIRE SENATE.

Anyway fact  of the matter is I only use the same lines over when you fail to adress the points I actually bring up.  I would tear you to shreds in any kind of debate and all you would have is personal attacks instead of actually debating an issue.  Every time we have an argument on here instead of actually answering the points I bring up you go into this hack this hack that crap shoot without actually adressing the points I bring up.

When it comes down to things such as Iraq, the NSA wiretaps, the deficit among other issues are things on this board you seem to be very silent on.  Meanwhile I will make actual intelligent points on the topic (some may disagree with my views but I back them up with a solid argument).  I have rarley if ever seen you do something like that on here
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 11:41:56 PM »

Smash255/Smash255(if election held today)

Smash would smoke Phil in SEPA, but might struggle out west.  If this were the 1980s, I would have to say Phil would win.  A lot of it depends on the general mood of the nation.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 11:58:30 PM »

Phil  Your hero's #;s SUCK period.  He has some of the worst #'s in the ENTIRE SENATE.

If you really think that this man is hated then you have some serious problems.

Because you bring up dumb stuff all the time that isn't even relevant to the debate.

I usually debate races and the campaign aspects of things. It's not that I don't hold views on the issues. I just don't comment on every little article jfern posts.

"It's all the GOP's fault!" isn't intelligence my friend.

Usually when I debate social issues it's never "Wow, that's intelligent." It's usually greated with "You're a prude" and "You're brainwashed by the Church, far right, etc."
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 12:28:33 AM »

If you really think that this man is hated then you have some serious problems.

Because you bring up dumb stuff all the time that isn't even relevant to the debate.

I usually debate races and the campaign aspects of things. It's not that I don't hold views on the issues. I just don't comment on every little article jfern posts.

"It's all the GOP's fault!" isn't intelligence my friend.

Usually when I debate social issues it's never "Wow, that's intelligent." It's usually greated with "You're a prude" and "You're brainwashed by the Church, far right, etc."

Few things

1.  The point I was making about Santorum is his numbers are not good.  Being closely associated with him would not be a good thing, especially when it comes down to the Philly suburbs which is quiyte important in the fact that it basically goes the way of the state.  The state hasn't been won without them.

Next point my posts actually tend to be relevant to the discussion you generally don't want to answer them because you really can't.

As far as its all the "Gop's fault".  Go back & read my posts on Iraq, go read my posts on the NSA wiretaps.  Go read my posts when it comes down to the budget.  I don't make the its  all the GOP's fault comments or any of that crap.  I actually tend to back up what I say in a well reasoned manner.    Something I have yet to see you do.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »

I actually tend to back up what I say in a well reasoned manner.    Something I have yet to see you do.

Because 99% of the time, we are debating campaigns, Smash, and I disagree with your hack point of view. You honestly want me to treat your arguments that you'd win a state like Iowa as a "well reasoned" argument?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 01:50:55 AM »

I actually tend to back up what I say in a well reasoned manner.    Something I have yet to see you do.

Because 99% of the time, we are debating campaigns, Smash, and I disagree with your hack point of view. You honestly want me to treat your arguments that you'd win a state like Iowa as a "well reasoned" argument?

I'm not just talking about you & me debating.  I'm talking about everything in general.

Anyway as far as Iowa, its nothing but a toss up state and its turning against the GOP right now (other than a possible Govenor's race which is much tighter than expected)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2006, 05:43:04 PM »

You know how many people you have either called a hack or a scumbag for not agreeing with you?  Real mature there Phil.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 01:52:36 AM »

You know how many people you have either called a hack or a scumbag for not agreeing with you?  Real mature there Phil.

Hacks - You, Smash, danwxman, jfern.  Can't think of many more that I've actually called hacks. I also refer to you, BRTD and opebo as scumbags because...well..you are and almost everyone agrees.

And please don't lecture me on maturity. Seriously.

I'm not just talking about you & me debating.  I'm talking about everything in general.

Well, what's "general," Smash?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 02:13:13 AM »

Hacks - You, Smash, danwxman, jfern.  Can't think of many more that I've actually called hacks. I also refer to you, BRTD and opebo as scumbags because...well..you are and almost everyone agrees.

And please don't lecture me on maturity. Seriously.

Well, what's "general," Smash?

Meaning other than maybe an abortion thread here or there I haven't really seen you have any kind of serious discussion on here about the actual issues
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2006, 02:24:34 AM »

Meaning other than maybe an abortion thread here or there I haven't really seen you have any kind of serious discussion on here about the actual issues

1) You need to do more looking then.

2) If that was the case, how can you judge that you're generally better? I've discussed many issues with members of the forum. I don't shy away from a debate. The thing is that I don't choose to comment on every Iraq thread.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 03:12:38 AM »

1) You need to do more looking then.

2) If that was the case, how can you judge that you're generally better? I've discussed many issues with members of the forum. I don't shy away from a debate. The thing is that I don't choose to comment on every Iraq thread.

I generally see you state your point of view, but you very rarley go beyond that or offer any type  of real insight into the debate in most cases
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 09:24:02 AM »

I can't believe the hack scumbag Keystone Phil is winning!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies