New Sheriff in Town (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:46:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Sheriff in Town (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Sheriff in Town  (Read 11736 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: November 15, 2019, 07:08:00 PM »

Congrats on your appointment as Sheriff!

I will not be offended if you delete my personal attacks as long as you are consistent in applying such rules. Also I will not be offended if you censor no-no words I might use and forget to censor myself, although I do prefer you retain at least the first letter so I remember what word I said Tongue

That's about the lengths of my issues with moderation (not counting the banning stuff which is over your head), so that concludes the official statement from the Chairhuman of, uh, the Atlasian Society for Smart, Healthy Oversight with Less Extreme stupidity/fascism/etc., which is a "moderator watchdog group" I created 10 seconds ago in my brain with a naughty acronym founded in the 1940s in reaction to Harry S. Truman (the original one) continually getting his posts deleted without good explanations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies