5 most prudish and 5 most sex crazed posters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 07:04:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  5 most prudish and 5 most sex crazed posters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 5 most prudish and 5 most sex crazed posters  (Read 8212 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »

If being a prude means not wanting to be surrounded by sex everywhere I go, then yes, I'm a prude, and proud of it!

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 07:50:09 PM »

I'm not 'sex crazed', though I do have a healthy sex life - something very few Americans can say, particularly at my advanced age.

Paying for sex about three times a day is a good sign that you are sex crazed.

I edited your comment to make it more accurate.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 09:38:23 PM »

I think a decent majority of posters here are pretty sex-obsessed; they just don't post about it.

Amen!  I just can't stand the ones on here that have to make it a point us "sex obsessed" posters are less of a human being then they are.  Well guess what?  I love sex and I am a human being!  I am also an intelligent human being who's desire for sex does have influence over his politics and I'm damn proud of it!  This is a Political Forum and posting about sex isn't always out of line on here.  I also love some of the comments I got after I posted why I am pro-choice.  Granted, I know I went over the top, but for those that say "oh, it's not a method of birth control", guess what?  YOU"RE LYING!!!  I appluad some of the people on here who have the balls to pull the rug under some of the evils and ass backwardness of our society.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »

I think a decent majority of posters here are pretty sex-obsessed; they just don't post about it.
Like me. I just don't feel comfortable talking about sex to other people. But this forum is basically 40 teenage boys, so it's obviously sex crazed.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2006, 11:43:48 PM »

Granted, I know I went over the top, but for those that say "oh, it's not a method of birth control", guess what?  YOU"RE LYING!!!

birth control
n.

1. Voluntary limitation or control of the number of children conceived, especially by planned use of contraceptive techniques.
   2. A contraceptive technique.

Abortion stops a pregnancy after the child is conceived, not beforehand; therefore, it is not generally considered a form of birth control.

One particularly lenient definition says that birth control is "the prevention of birth," but under that definition, it would be birth control to push a pregnant woman down the stairs.  There's clearly a problem with that definition.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2006, 11:55:13 PM »

im willing to bet that many of the non sex crazed people, or 'prudes', are having sex more regularly than brtd. 

the truth hurts, i suppose.

um, Prude Kramer has admittedly never even masturbated, Everett and CheeseWhiz don't care about sex at all, Phil refuses to have sex until marriage, and I doubt Jake is any different.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2006, 12:01:19 AM »

im willing to bet that many of the non sex crazed people, or 'prudes', are having sex more regularly than brtd. 

the truth hurts, i suppose.

um, Prude Kramer has admittedly never even masturbated, Everett and CheeseWhiz don't care about sex at all, Phil refuses to have sex until marriage, and I doubt Jake is any different.
Yeah, the truth really stings, doesn't it? You haven't even named more than five of these "prudes", not to mention that some of the entries in your list may simply not believe that making up rubbish about how active their sex lives are on a political forum is appropriate or productive.

Like I said, Peter Bell is the man to consult.

I named the 5 on my list.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 01:41:09 AM »

I'm not sex crazed at all. Cheesy  Nope, nope, not one bit!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 08:05:18 AM »

Granted, I know I went over the top, but for those that say "oh, it's not a method of birth control", guess what?  YOU"RE LYING!!!

birth control
n.

1. Voluntary limitation or control of the number of children conceived, especially by planned use of contraceptive techniques.
There is a logical problem with this definition.
CubOB
ChrisOB

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -7.13

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2006, 08:10:09 AM »

I'd expect most posters are somewhere in between the two extremes given.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2006, 08:13:28 AM »

I'm not 'sex crazed', though I do have a healthy sex life - something very few Americans can say, particularly at my advanced age.

No, Joe Republican.  I eat three times per day - does that make me a glutton?

Having sex two or three times per day seems to me a normal and healthy level of activity for a man in his thirties.  Presumably a greater frequency would be appropriate to the more youthful members here.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 09:27:27 AM »

Indeed, Jake is most certainly not a prude in my fantasies, nor is Philip.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 09:30:15 AM »

LOL! Cheesy

Oh, and to Opebo: Yes it does. Now move it, fatso.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 10:08:14 AM »

LOL! Cheesy

That should be added to the funniest posts of the day thread.  Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »

Having sex two or three times per day seems to me a normal and healthy level of activity for a man in his thirties.  Presumably a greater frequency would be appropriate to the more youthful members here.

It's not so much the frequency that you do it - it's the fact that you have to resort to paying for it in the first place.  What's wrong?  Can't get a date with any normal girls?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 11:25:25 AM »

It's not so much the frequency that you do it - it's the fact that you have to resort to paying for it in the first place.  What's wrong?  Can't get a date with any normal girls?

well said, joe.

he is:

1. an ugly
2. a weirdo ( i think we know this)
3. both
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 12:19:33 PM »

well said, joe.

he is:

1. an ugly
3. both

You're an idiot, WalterMitty.  Are you telling me that you two Don Juans can get sex with two or three different cute under-25's in a day?  And repeat that every single day, only occasionally going back to the same girl once again?  No, of course you can't. 

What one gains with prostitution is not just sex - certainly I could get that the hard way.  What one gains is sex put in its proper place in life - it is easy, convenient, varied, and in a reasonable quantity.   Why make something more difficult than it has to be?

The type of dating and 'relationships' you poor saps engage in in the US are nothing but a pain - lots of work for very little sex, and worst of all no variety.  Monogamy - how can you people live that way?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »

well said, joe.

he is:

1. an ugly
3. both

You're an idiot, WalterMitty.  Are you telling me that you two Don Juans can get sex with two or three different cute under-25's in a day?  And repeat that every single day, only occasionally going back to the same girl once again?  No, of course you can't. 

What one gains with prostitution is not just sex - certainly I could get that the hard way.  What one gains is sex put in its proper place in life - it is easy, convenient, varied, and in a reasonable quantity.   Why make something more difficult than it has to be?

The type of dating and 'relationships' you poor saps engage in in the US are nothing but a pain - lots of work for very little sex, and worst of all no variety.  Monogamy - how can you people live that way?

maybe, just maybe, us two 'don juans' think there is more to life than just sex.

perhaps, being with our loved ones brings us happiness? 

like most people here, i pity you.  you are a sad, sad, sad creature.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 12:29:12 PM »

maybe, just maybe, us two 'don juans' think there is more to life than just sex.

Like what, Mitty?  I agree there is also good food, and a few other amusemsents.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm sure you are very useful to them.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Fair enough, but please recognize that I choose my lifestyle because I consider it the best of all possible lifestyles, not because your lifestyle of work and gullibility is unavailable to me.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »

I'm sure you are very useful to them.

yes, i am.

unlike you, i couldnt disappear to thailand without people genuinely missing me.
Inverted Things
Avelaval

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »

Fair enough, but please recognize that I choose my lifestyle because I consider it the best of all possible lifestyles, not because your lifestyle of work and gullibility is unavailable to me.

Can you possibly understand that some people might not consider your lifestyle the best one?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2006, 12:35:20 PM »

Can you possibly understand that some people might not consider your lifestyle the best one?

Yes, certainly - I mentioned the gullible in the very post you quote.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »
« Edited: January 06, 2006, 12:42:24 PM by CheeseWhiz »

You know, now I really pity opebo, because he is either:
A) Some punk who’s getting a big laugh out of stirring us all up like this, or
B) He is who he says he is, and doesn’t realize there is more to life than sex.  He will be really depressed when he finally realizes that all he’s done with his life is pay people to give him sex, and he has had no lasting relationships, no friends, and no life, period.

For either reality, I pity him for not realizing how wonderful life is, and wasting his time on things that are completely meaningless.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 12:39:40 PM »

so opebo, if we are all abnormal or 'prudes'..who are the normals in our society?

child molesters?
fetishists?
people who have sex with animals?
people who have no life other than trying to find cheap hookers?
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 12:43:46 PM »

Really, if Opebo is who he says he is, then he's just chosen what he figures is the best lifestyle for him, just as we are living the best ones we know how to do, ie: religion, morals, family and all that.

People get offended when he calls our lifestyles gullible, prudish and poor, but it's really no different from us calling his base and depraved.

I vehemently disagree with the way he says he lives, but I've pretty much resigned myself to not arguing with him about it.  He's free to live his way and call my life one of gullibility, and I'm free to live mine and call his life sick and wasted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies