The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:28:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine(ONLY FUNNY ATLAS POSTS ALLOWED, NO BRTD ALLOWED)  (Read 163922 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: October 10, 2006, 07:08:37 PM »

Joe,

Are you actually trying to reason with an intellectual terrorist?

More like an intellectual suicide bomber.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #801 on: October 11, 2006, 12:09:40 AM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #802 on: October 11, 2006, 06:47:36 PM »

If Harry became the congressman for MS-03:

Well if by some fluke of nature you ended up as the Representative tomorrow I think you would probably get lynched by Sunday, or maybe Monday, since Church-going folk don't like to hang people on Sunday.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2006, 11:53:14 AM »

If Harry became the congressman for MS-03:

Well if by some fluke of nature you ended up as the Representative tomorrow I think you would probably get lynched by Sunday, or maybe Monday, since Church-going folk don't like to hang people on Sunday.

You know, I suspect that there might well be a doctoral thesis to be written (if it hasn't been already) that would correlate the incidence of lynching with the day of the week.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2006, 04:04:08 PM »

What's with all the fascist 'Democrats' here who want to keep marijuana illegal?!
You caught me man, i'm really a fascist, I even dress up like eva Braun and call my husband adolph while he invades the low countries.

Hah, 'invades the low countries'!  I like that.  I love a new euphemism.

That said, you are a fascist if you want to keep marijuana illegal.  Interestingly, many of the most amusing humorists have been fascists - Evelyn Waugh, P.G. Wodehouse, and many more.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #805 on: October 15, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »

In response to New Hampshire primary polls:

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2006, 11:08:57 PM »

If she's good looking, I support the ruling, if not, I don't.

I support the idea of a "topless license". Women must apply for one and get one to go topless in public. Make it so that only women we WANT to see topless can do so.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #807 on: October 16, 2006, 06:21:34 AM »

correct.  and completely unacceptable to mainstream america.

Yes, we know he is a black.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #808 on: October 16, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »

The funniest is still alcon's comment about the mason dixon poll.

I said something amusing about a Mason-Dixon poll? Tongue

Alcon said something amusing?

Alcon?
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #809 on: October 16, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »

The funniest is still alcon's comment about the mason dixon poll.

I said something amusing about a Mason-Dixon poll? Tongue

Alcon said something amusing?

Alcon?
?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #810 on: October 17, 2006, 11:23:06 PM »

Most of the solidly anti-gay GOPers are gay.  Anyone who has ever said "Homosexuality is a choice" is at least bisexual because they obviously made the choice to pursue women...  And yes I fully believe that the posters here who are so strongly anti-gay will probably end up getting their sh**t pushed in.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #811 on: October 17, 2006, 11:25:54 PM »

Most of the solidly anti-gay GOPers are gay.  Anyone who has ever said "Homosexuality is a choice" is at least bisexual because they obviously made the choice to pursue women...  And yes I fully believe that the posters here who are so strongly anti-gay will probably end up getting their sh**t pushed in.

Such nasty language, someone needs their mouth washed out with soap...but don't bend over for the bar!
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #812 on: October 17, 2006, 11:30:37 PM »

Such nasty language, someone needs their mouth washed out with soap...but don't bend over for the bar!

Not really.  Because he's a social liberal, he can pretty much do whatever he wants.  It's only those are socially conservative who need to have their mouths washed out.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #813 on: October 17, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

Not really.  Because he's a social liberal, he can pretty much do whatever he wants.  It's only those are socially conservative who need to have their mouths washed out.

Hey Hey, don't bash us social liberals, its not fair/our fault a dud escaped the factory.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #814 on: October 17, 2006, 11:35:37 PM »

Hey Hey, don't bash us social liberals, its not fair/our fault a dud escaped the factory.

Wasn't blaming anyone.  Was just stating the situation.  Wink  Big difference.

I don't think this dud escaped the factory, I happen to think he blew up inside of it.  Smiley
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #815 on: October 17, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »

I don't think this dud escaped the factory, I happen to think he blew up inside of it.  Smiley

Would you mind your choice of words *cough* blowing up inside it etc when referring to a topic of this delicate nature?

I mean, some people might be very sensitive in this area and any prodding by your remarks might set them off.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #816 on: October 17, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »

Would you mind your choice of words *cough* blowing up inside it etc when referring to a topic of this delicate nature?

I mean, some people might be very sensitive in this area and any prodding by your remarks might set them off.

LOL, nice comeback.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #817 on: October 17, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »

LOL, nice comeback.

People tell me that subtlety is lost on me. But I tried
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #818 on: October 17, 2006, 11:39:28 PM »

No offence, but could we please take this somewhere else? I'm trying to find something funny about these posts, but I'm not getting it... Tongue
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #819 on: October 17, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

No offence, but could we please take this somewhere else? I'm trying to find something funny about these posts, but I'm not getting it... Tongue

I'm not (and I think Sam won't either) bending over backwards for you.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #820 on: October 18, 2006, 12:15:26 AM »

Dude, I could make a really perverted comment right now, but I won't... Tongue let's save that kind of trashy remark for dazzleman, shall we? Tongue
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #821 on: October 18, 2006, 12:20:29 AM »

Dude, I could make a really perverted comment right now, but I won't... Tongue let's save that kind of trashy remark for dazzleman, shall we? Tongue
Oh Dazzleman...

Is everything I say taken seriously? If so this could prove to be a real pain in the rear, if you know what I mean
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #822 on: October 18, 2006, 01:46:18 AM »

Oh Dazzleman...

Is everything I say taken seriously? If so this could prove to be a real pain in the rear, if you know what I mean

That made me laugh out loud. Dazzleman's casual, non-religious homophobia is just as annoying as that of a fundamentalist, only he probably thinks he's more enlightened than them.

There's nothing funnier and yet sadder than straight people talking about homosexuality.

Bullmoose don't worry you're cool. But Sam Spade is mean because he's from Texas, and that's where that guy was lynched in Brokeback Mountain Grin
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #823 on: October 18, 2006, 07:10:21 AM »

Bullmoose don't worry you're cool. But Sam Spade is mean because he's from Texas, and that's where that guy was lynched in Brokeback Mountain Grin

Wasn't that the movie where the filmmakers somehow tried to convince us that people who herd sheep are somehow cowboys?  I don't know because I never saw it.

Quite frankly, there's nothing funnier and yet sadder than enlightened city folk talking about rural life.

Besides, in the part of Texas that I'm from lynching is something that is used exclusively for black people and should not be sullied with anything else.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #824 on: October 18, 2006, 11:31:34 AM »

I thought bending over forwards was what you and Sam were concerned about?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies