This was an amazing night for Republicans. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:18:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  This was an amazing night for Republicans. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This was an amazing night for Republicans.  (Read 5257 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: October 13, 2019, 06:48:05 AM »

Just to be clear..

During impeachment talk and other Democrats  not even earning a third of the vote in Louisiana we have a Democratic governor who is favored in the run off and will win historically uber GOP and largely white parishes.

Perspective can place an entirely different spin!
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 06:56:06 PM »

These threads are going to be quite funny when Edwards ends up winning the run off like 52 to 48 while winning 55 to 57% in Jefferson Parish and 54% in St Charles Parish
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 07:49:44 PM »

While Nov 16th will be an amazing night for suburban Democrats in Louisiana we should remember that this current alignment could well be relatively temporary.

A mild recession is likely soon but long range another recession with intensity approaching 2008 could well shake up voting patterns. Like in a decade or two a recession of that level could really accelerate automation and would obviously devastate the rural job market more than the suburban job market and unlike current partisan ideologies the Democrats would be more likely to push redistribution of wealth or universal basic income.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 08:19:24 PM »

the only reason I haven't hit the button for TrendsAreReal is so I can still report his posts

So basically you’re just giving the mods a bunch of BS busy work to sift through. Nice.
He's complained about posts being deleted, so no.

“I’ve asked out 100 girls and 1 said yes. I am success.”

Aren't you excited for next month when the Jefferson Parish votes for Jon Bel Edwards with a solid 10 point margin and St Charles Parish votes at the state average of 52% edwards?
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 07:03:33 PM »

These threads are going to be quite funny when Edwards ends up winning the run off like 52 to 48 while winning 55 to 57% in Jefferson Parish and 54% in St Charles Parish

Pretty close, well done jimmie!

If I study anything granularly, I can get quite a precise prediction. See Virginia, even if I underestimated the Dems in Fairfax a bit. I predicted Loudoun 55 to 44 and PWC 57 to 42.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies