Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread v2 (pg 77 - declares victory in Iowa)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 01:07:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread v2 (pg 77 - declares victory in Iowa)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread v2 (pg 77 - declares victory in Iowa)  (Read 129853 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1275 on: January 21, 2020, 10:42:10 PM »

Get his ass Bernie!
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1276 on: January 21, 2020, 10:46:34 PM »

Remember when Bernie took a no-negative-campaigning pledge and a few people actually thought he wasn't lying?  LOL
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1277 on: January 21, 2020, 10:51:26 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2020, 10:56:10 PM by Georgia Is A Swing State »

Bernie and Biden both voted in 1993 to raise taxes on wealthy retirees to avoid cuts.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/14/us/the-clinton-tax-bill-clinton-proposal-for-tax-increases-passes-first-test.html

The lies from Team Sanders continue. It must be a day that ends in Y.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1278 on: January 21, 2020, 10:52:21 PM »

Can you fix your quote, you broke the thread
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1279 on: January 21, 2020, 10:58:52 PM »

Lots of dogsweat from the usual suspects in this thread! Must be a pretty effective attack huh?
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #1280 on: January 21, 2020, 11:21:04 PM »

Hopefully, this ad gets spread far and wide.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1281 on: January 21, 2020, 11:23:19 PM »

Disgusting.
This man is a full blown sociopath.
This is a kamikaze ad and is honestly highly flawed as several posters have already mentioned. Shame on him, for once I was starting to feel okay with this guy after his ignoring of Hillary, but he pissed it away.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1282 on: January 21, 2020, 11:30:27 PM »

Disgusting.
This is a kamikaze ad and is honestly highly flawed as several posters have already mentioned. Shame on him, for once I was starting to feel okay with this guy after his ignoring of Hillary, but he pissed it away.

You've said you'll vote Republican if Sanders wins which invalidates anything you say anout the man.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1283 on: January 21, 2020, 11:44:35 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2020, 11:48:50 PM by Forumlurker161 »

Disgusting.

You've said you'll vote Republican if Sanders wins which invalidates anything you say anout the man.
Damned Atlas users misinterpreting my views for their own agenda. I’m really tired of explaining so this will be the last damn time I bother to write a unique response.

FORUMLURKER’S (Unofficial) ULTIMATUM

1. IF BERNIE SANDERS DRAMATICALLY BREAKS DEMOCRATIC NORMS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA AND/OR REFUSES TO PROPERLY CONDEMN VIOLENT ACTS BY HIS SUPPORTERS AGAINST POLITICAL RIVALS IN A TRUMP-ESQUE MANNER, I WILL VOTE FOR THE LARGEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN POWER IN THE 2022 MIDTERMS FOR NATIONAL HOUSE ELECTIONS (Senate Elections will be up to my discretion due to the longer terms)

2. SHOULD THE MENTIONED PARTY IN NUMBER 1 BE THE GOP, I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR THEM ON THE CONDITION THAT I PERCEIVE THAT TRUMPISM IS DYING FROM THE PARTY.

3. THE ABOVE APPLIES TO ANY DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN, OR WHATEVER STUPID PARTY IS IN POWER

4. I SPECIFICALLY MENTION BERNIE BECAUSE HIS RHETORIC, KAMIKAZE STYLE CAMPAIGN, AND HIS LACK OF SPECIFICITY IN REGARDS TO HOW HE WILL PASS HIS PROPOSED LEGISLATION GIVES ME REASON TO BELIEVE SANDERS IS LIKELY TO BREAK THE FIRST TERM.

5. ANYTIME SOME ATLAS USER TRIES TO MISREPRESENT MY POSITION ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT, I WILL ENTER THIS IN AGAIN.

6. ANY SUBJECTIVE/UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOVE WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME, BECAUSE IT’S MY OWN DAMN VOTE.
(Everything above is in all-caps just to emphasize my position clearly)

Do you need me to draw a picture book about it as well? Or has my point been made?

Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #1284 on: January 21, 2020, 11:50:34 PM »

Disgusting.

Damned Atlas users misinterpreting my views for their own agenda. I’m really tired of explaining so this will be the last damn time I bother to write a unique response.

1. IF BERNIE SANDERS DRAMATICALLY BREAKS DEMOCRATIC NORMS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA AND/OR REFUSES TO PROPERLY CONDEMN VIOLENT ACTS BY HIS SUPPORTERS AGAINST POLITICAL RIVALS IN A TRUMP-ESQUE MANNER, I WILL VOTE FOR THE LARGEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN POWER IN THE 2022 MIDTERMS FOR NATIONAL HOUSE ELECTIONS (Senate Elections will be up to my discretion due to the longer terms)

2. SHOULD THE MENTIONED PARTY IN NUMBER 1 BE THE GOP, I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR THEM ON THE CONDITION THAT I PERCEIVE THAT TRUMPISM IS DYING FROM THE PARTY.

3. THE ABOVE APPLIES TO ANY DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN, OR WHATEVER STUPID PARTY IS IN POWER

4. I SPECIFICALLY MENTION BERNIE BECAUSE HIS RHETORIC, KAMIKAZE STYLE CAMPAIGN, AND HIS LACK OF SPECIFICITY IN REGARDS TO HOW HE WILL PASS HIS PROPOSED LEGISLATION GIVES ME REASON TO BELIEVE SANDERS IS LIKELY TO BREAK THE FIRST TERM.

5. ANYTIME SOME ATLAS USER TRIES TO MISREPRESENT MY POSITION ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT, I WILL ENTER THIS IN AGAIN.

6. ANY SUBJECTIVE/UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOVE WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME, BECAUSE IT’S MY OWN DAMN VOTE.

Do you need me to draw a picture book about it as well? Or has my point been made?

Dude I want you to read this post two or three times more. And on the last time you read I want you to consider from a perspective completely removed from this website. Do you know how absolutely how insane you sound?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1285 on: January 21, 2020, 11:52:13 PM »

Disgusting.

Dude I want you to read this post two or three times more. And on the last time you read I want you to consider from a perspective completely removed from this website. Do you know how absolutely how insane you sound?
Tbh I don’t care if I sound insane. If that is what is needed to make my positions clear, then I will do it.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1286 on: January 21, 2020, 11:55:49 PM »

Disgusting.
How is it a "kamikaze ad"? The goal is to get more people to vote for Bernie, not to immolate both campaigns
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #1287 on: January 21, 2020, 11:56:42 PM »

Disgusting.

Tbh I don’t care if I sound insane. If that is what is needed to make my positions clear, then I will do it.

I can't imagine caring about this type of sh1t bro. This is a website with like 5k users and you aren't running for political office as far as I can tell. What's the deal brother man?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1288 on: January 21, 2020, 11:57:25 PM »

Disgusting.

Buddy, you're not well.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #1289 on: January 21, 2020, 11:57:26 PM »

Both(?) of you chill before it escalates further and I start issuing infractions.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #1290 on: January 22, 2020, 12:23:25 AM »

Disgusting.

bruh.

Bruh.

Bruh.

BRUH.
Cinemark

« Reply #1291 on: January 22, 2020, 01:10:21 AM »

I kind of feel like its gonna be Bernie. Just a hunch in my moderate gut. Ive been wrong multiple times before(Supported Edwards in 2004, Clinton in 2008), but it kind of feels like the stars are aligning for him. Still wont vote for him in the primary, but not as hostile to the idea of a Sanders presidency as I was even a few months ago.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1292 on: January 22, 2020, 06:11:46 AM »

Both(?) of you chill before it escalates further and I start issuing infractions.

Seriously!  YE has enough on his ******** plate without this nonsense. 
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1293 on: January 22, 2020, 06:15:26 AM »

ITT: Triggered neoliberals who think pointing out Biden’s own statements on his record is Bernie ‘running a kamikaze campaign’.

This reeks of when Republicans complain about using Trumps own words and statements against him.
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #1294 on: January 22, 2020, 07:35:05 AM »

Surprising how many people feel this is such a low blow for Sanders to hit against Bernie. We're nowhere near the depths of dirty campaigning that we saw in 2008, though. Plus I don't see the hypocrisy here that others see-- Biden isn't corrupt, but his idea of freezing social security benefits in the 80s doesn't look too great, and there's no reason why opponents shouldn't go after him on it.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1295 on: January 22, 2020, 08:01:21 AM »

Sanders takes the lead in the new CNN National Poll.

Very nice!
redjohn
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #1296 on: January 22, 2020, 08:10:18 AM »

The CNN poll is huge. Sanders has surged 7 points nationally since December, while Biden and Warren have both fallen. We have the chance for a real political revolution, America. Don't screw it up.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1297 on: January 22, 2020, 08:17:02 AM »

The CNN poll is huge. Sanders has surged 7 points nationally since December, while Biden and Warren have both fallen. We have the chance for a real political revolution, America. Don't screw it up.

Christ, people, national primary polls doesn't really mean that much.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1298 on: January 22, 2020, 08:41:21 AM »

Sanders is the only one who can bring a shockwave through American politics. We need him more than ever. Don't screw it up America. Look at Europe. Warren ain't going nowhere. Look at Europe. Do you want to have more social rights, paid leave, affordable healthcare, education and housing. Than now is the time to act. It's IMO the most moderate option Sanders. His ideas aren't radical, they are normal.

COME ON BERNIE!
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1299 on: January 22, 2020, 08:43:57 AM »

Christ, people, national primary polls doesn't really mean that much.

What? Of course, they do. It is called correlation.

One poll doesn't matter much though, but if you get 2-3 Gold Standard national polls confirming the trend you see in CNN-poll it'd be VERY good news for Bernie. Most likely though CNN was a bit outlier'ishhh.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies