Opinion of Nuke
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 06:56:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Nuke
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of Nuke (R-LA) who I knew and palled around a long time before I joined USElectionAtlas.org?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: Opinion of Nuke  (Read 3545 times)
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: -4.70

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 05:55:59 PM »

So, the only difference between Nuke and Stark is that Nuke isn't a pedophile.

Who the **** is Stark? Are you talking about Tony Stark from those super hero movies? Isn't he into adult women? Or are you talking about the Stark dynasty from Game of Thrones? Never heard of them molesting any kids.
TWTown
GhostOfHuey
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2019, 08:21:53 PM »

Was about to say Lean FF until I saw those discord posts.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

Was about to say Lean FF until I saw those discord posts.

They're fake.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2019, 11:34:52 PM »

He’s hilarious and a badly needed and refreshing voice on Atlas - yuge FF!

Translation: a right-wing racist like me. So hooray!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2019, 11:42:44 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2019, 12:35:22 AM by Badger »

This is the type of people NYCMM invites to the forum.
My girlfriend is Hispanic.

Openly a White Nationalist on several discord servers = HP.
Still mad over how I told you that NYCMM isn't actually on Putin's payroll, huh?

just saying that "Nuke" sounds a lot like "Duke", and being R-LA doesn't help...
I've heard people claim it's because I'm a nuclear scientist and a Duke Nukem fan, both inaccurate statements, but hearing someone claims it's because I'm a racist is laughable. It's just a cool, short username.

" a nuclear scientist I am! I got my training for it while in the Navy Seals. Before that I did a few years as a bodyguard for NFL players who didn't want to get their hands dirty. I could have worked for the Gambino family because they really wanted me for what I could do with my hands to people, but I'm just not that type, you know. Besides, I'd just broke off my relationship with Margot Robbie and wasn't interested in anything long-term. She was too clingy, you know what I mean? Now I'm dating this totally hot Latina. Body 10, face 10. I'm proud to be white and so she Giggles uncomfortably when I tease her and call her names like spic and wet back, but she's totally into me and puts up with it."

"Did I mention I'm a nuclear scientist?"
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 12:59:15 AM »

Much like the OP, not very constructive. HP.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2019, 10:05:18 AM »

Prove it's fake and i will be happy to delete it.
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »

just saying that "Nuke" sounds a lot like "Duke", and being R-LA doesn't help...
I've heard people claim it's because I'm a nuclear scientist and a Duke Nukem fan, both inaccurate statements, but hearing someone claims it's because I'm a racist is laughable. It's just a cool, short username.
" a nuclear scientist I am! I got my training for it while in the Navy Seals. Before that I did a few years as a bodyguard for NFL players who didn't want to get their hands dirty. I could have worked for the Gambino family because they really wanted me for what I could do with my hands to people, but I'm just not that type, you know. Besides, I'd just broke off my relationship with Margot Robbie and wasn't interested in anything long-term. She was too clingy, you know what I mean? Now I'm dating this totally hot Latina. Body 10, face 10. I'm proud to be white and so she Giggles uncomfortably when I tease her and call her names like spic and wet back, but she's totally into me and puts up with it."

"Did I mention I'm a nuclear scientist?"
No, from time to time people think I can help them get connections in the nuclear industry, or they ask what I know about nuclear power for their college assignments. I just tell them I'm not a nuclear scientist.
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2019, 11:00:26 AM »

Any crony of NYCMM is lower than dirt by default.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2019, 11:14:05 AM »

Awful, hopefully he grows up but I somehow doubt it.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2019, 03:20:02 AM »

Honestly, for the role he's trying to play, he's dull, and a dull troll always equals HP.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 04:43:49 PM »

probably wasting his time here
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2019, 06:05:33 PM »

I can't say I hate them. I don't think I've interacted enough with them yet. For sure though, their opinions on abortion are pretty horrible in their own right. For now, I'll go with lean horrible person. That could change though, most likely for the worse from what I'm seeing and hearing.

Yeah...he's kind of awful...
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 09:23:42 PM »

I don’t see him post enough to formulate an opinion, and I won’t.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2019, 11:27:07 PM »

I don't even like NYCMM (and I'm pretty sure Nuke doesn't think too highly of me after the beef with NYCMM), but it's pretty fair to say the kids who are going out of their way to find posts from folks off forum and bringing that drama to the forum need to find some more productive hobbies. Especially when the servers these kids grab them from aren't really Atlas servers. It's honestly kind of creepy.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2019, 12:57:23 AM »

I don't even like NYCMM (and I'm pretty sure Nuke doesn't think too highly of me after the beef with NYCMM), but it's pretty fair to say the kids who are going out of their way to find posts from folks off forum and bringing that drama to the forum need to find some more productive hobbies. Especially when the servers these kids grab them from aren't really Atlas servers. It's honestly kind of creepy.

Atlas D hacks btfo
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2019, 02:57:18 AM »

Why? We get to see who's racist trash and refain from any association with them. These types of unforgivable views must be exposed.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »

Why? We get to see who's racist trash and refain from any association with them. These types of unforgivable views must be exposed.

It's not like the red avs on here would be associating with him anyway, based on their responses prior to the screenshots. So that's not even a convincing argument to make.

There's no valid excuse for someone stalking another poster off Atlas for the purpose to creating drama on forum. Just as it would be unacceptable for someone here to take someone's Atlas posts and send them around to people they know off forum.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2019, 12:15:13 PM »

I mean I technically didn't even "find" these screenshots. Also, you literally have two screenshots of Discord posts, so...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2019, 12:27:50 PM »

I mean I technically didn't even "find" these screenshots. Also, you literally have two screenshots of Discord posts, so...

Both of them are on an Atlas server. Massive difference.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2019, 05:22:58 PM »

I just wanted to say that you are literally the first person I have EVER seen use a Wyoming Avatar
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2019, 01:58:42 AM »

I just wanted to say that you are literally the first person I have EVER seen use a Wyoming Avatar

Well, they do only makeup 0.175% of the population, so you'd expect them to be pretty scarce.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2019, 07:19:57 PM »

Well, they do only makeup 0.175% of the population, so you'd expect them to be pretty scarce.

Communists are probably even less than that yet look how many we've had on Atlas, lol.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies