Oh boy! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:58:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Oh boy! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which desperate spin is your preferred spin?
Antisemitism in Lincoln is none of Truman's d*mn business

Truman is the real antisemite for invading Kansas

Truman is an illiterate b*stard

What about Adam Griffin?

In the words of Ronald Reagan, Mr. Senator North Carolina Yankee, PPT, there you go again

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Oh boy!  (Read 3536 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: September 02, 2019, 06:39:14 PM »

These are reprehensible comments and Mr. Thr should apologize
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »

Contrary to what many of the posts directly above would lead you to believe, this was once a thread about thr33's bigoted out of context comments. I wonder what, or perhaps more accurately who, happened.

FTFY

My post was not broken, and I believe there is an old adage about that. Regardless, it was a valiant attempt at a helpful favor and I suppose it would be nice to help you in return. So I'll point out that you appear to have missed earlier in the thread when thr33 themself provided context for those screenshots. It was the seventh reply. You must have been too busy sharing your insight about Adam's presidency or something to notice.

Forgive me for having no real concern about that fact that some sad, pathetic, and bored Atlas kids have nothing better to do with their time than to stalk another poster on non-Atlas places and pull out of context screenshots in an attempt to slander someone who has never once on forum indicated any prejudice against minority groups of any sort.

People show their true colors, when no one is watching. I believe that, that is what happened here, regardless of what you believe, that's what happened
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 04:11:26 PM »

Contrary to what many of the posts directly above would lead you to believe, this was once a thread about thr33's bigoted out of context comments. I wonder what, or perhaps more accurately who, happened.

FTFY

My post was not broken, and I believe there is an old adage about that. Regardless, it was a valiant attempt at a helpful favor and I suppose it would be nice to help you in return. So I'll point out that you appear to have missed earlier in the thread when thr33 themself provided context for those screenshots. It was the seventh reply. You must have been too busy sharing your insight about Adam's presidency or something to notice.

Forgive me for having no real concern about that fact that some sad, pathetic, and bored Atlas kids have nothing better to do with their time than to stalk another poster on non-Atlas places and pull out of context screenshots in an attempt to slander someone who has never once on forum indicated any prejudice against minority groups of any sort.

People show their true colors, when no one is watching. I believe that, that is what happened here, regardless of what you believe, that's what happened

I can understand the argument about not bringing up non-forum related matters from other places, but "out of context"? Come on, you can't get clearer than these posts...

I was responding to Fhtagn, and my post was about how Fhtagn should not defend this type of behavior
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 06:30:37 AM »

I doubt it will happen soon, due to the math required and the seats up for the election
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies