MA-SEN Megathread: Senator Markey wins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:42:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-SEN Megathread: Senator Markey wins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-SEN Megathread: Senator Markey wins  (Read 67695 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 12, 2020, 08:03:22 AM »

I think we all need to accept if/when Kennedy wins this primary he'll be running for the Presidency in 4 years time
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 08:16:56 AM »

I think we all need to accept if/when Kennedy wins this primary he'll be running for the Presidency in 4 years time

Hard to imagine that if Biden wins. If not, I could picture the 2024 primary being Kennedy v. AOC. That'd be lit.

Like it wouldn't even be out of the ordinary for him to run so sun,

He'll have more experience then both Obama and Carter.

He'll have more congressional experience then his Grandfather Bobby and a similar amount to his Uncle Jack.

He'll have the Kennedy name that gave his uncle Teddy a fighting chance against the incumbent President Carter.

Finally, he'll have the youth and vitality that is needed to turnout voters, he has a similar speaking style to both Bobby and JFK, he'll have the progressive policies after 3 years in the Senate and he'll have the establishment help because of his name.

I truly believe Joe Kennedy is going to have a solid chance at the Presidency come 2024
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies