Romanian Elections&Politics (June 9th - Local and europarliamentary elections) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:09:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Romanian Elections&Politics (June 9th - Local and europarliamentary elections) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party would you vote for in the Parliamentary election?
PNL
PSD
USR
PRO-ALDE
PMP
UDMR
AUR
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Romanian Elections&Politics (June 9th - Local and europarliamentary elections)  (Read 77516 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: August 16, 2019, 11:11:59 AM »

Thank you for having you on the forum. Do you have an idea who i would vote for in Romania if i vote PVDA-PTB in Belgium (a bit to the left than Sanders, BE (Portugal), Podemos, Corbyn's Labour and similar to PCF and PaP in Italy. Or are the social dems really the best option. Are they truly left-wing?
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 05:29:25 PM »

Thank you for having you on the forum. Do you have an idea who i would vote for in Romania if i vote PVDA-PTB in Belgium (a bit to the left than Sanders, BE (Portugal), Podemos, Corbyn's Labour and similar to PCF and PaP in Italy. Or are the social dems really the best option. Are they truly left-wing?
Definetly not. There are American billionares, fascist movements and authentic conservatives that are to the left of PSD economically, socially or both. About the vote - hmm. If you are integrated in the Romanian current debate (details in the thread), you'd most likely vote for USR-PLUS, because I doubt you like Neo-Feudalism. If you continue to vote based on Western ideologies tho, I think you'd vote for a small activist party named Demos.
It depends on whether USR-PLUS is more like M5S or En Marche. I dislike EM, but like M5S. I like an anti-corruption platform but i am skeptical of other policies.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 09:45:59 AM »

Definetly not. There are American billionares, fascist movements and authentic conservatives that are to the left of PSD economically, socially or both. About the vote - hmm. If you are integrated in the Romanian current debate (details in the thread), you'd most likely vote for USR-PLUS, because I doubt you like Neo-Feudalism. If you continue to vote based on Western ideologies tho, I think you'd vote for a small activist party named Demos.
It depends on whether USR-PLUS is more like M5S or En Marche. I dislike EM, but like M5S. I like an anti-corruption platform but i am skeptical of other policies.
Yeah, I think they are more like En Marche, altho they aren't in government, so an opposition En Marche idk. So not USR PLUS. My best bet is Demos.
I think Demos as well. Have seen their website, and it looks great. Unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of electoral support yet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies