Tarrant co GOPer: Lets finish what Trump started and form an Amer Nat party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:10:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tarrant co GOPer: Lets finish what Trump started and form an Amer Nat party
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tarrant co GOPer: Lets finish what Trump started and form an Amer Nat party  (Read 1249 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 10, 2019, 10:09:10 AM »
« edited: August 10, 2019, 10:19:11 AM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-county-republican-says-its-time-become-politically-intolerant-1453551

"If a change does not happen soon in the Tarrant County Republican Party, those who oppose the leftist agenda will see the loss of Tarrant County to the Democrats forever. The same thing happened in California that is now happening here and our leadership is walking us down the same failed path to political annihilation the California GOP suffered," he continued, going on to say that Republicans have "already accepted defeat."

Hambright added that most illegal immigrants will admit they have come to the United States "for political conquest," and that conservatives will lose elections in Tarrant County because "right-wing conservatives operating within the left-wing's moral framework."

"I think it's the writing on the walls. From the 2016 cycle to now, Tarrant has been making major moves to move the needle," Marco Rosas Jr., executive director for the Tarrant Democratic Party told the Forth Worth Star-Telegram when asked about Hambright's post.

"We need to quit playing by the Left's playbook. The No. 1 thing any activist in Tarrant talks about is the fear of Tarrant turning blue. It's a very real concern," McCarty told the newspaper. "In fact, it's a very real concern for the whole state because everyone knows how significant that would be."

"They cannot say that allowing unlimited people from Latin America who will vote left wing at a rate of 66 percent to come here and politically disenfranchise white conservatives (the ONLY group that votes majority Republican) is bad in itself. We don't need to justify acting in our own self-interests to ANYONE. Have we accepted that we aren't allowed to preserve our culture and way of life because, what? Racism?," he writes.

"We need Republicans who are calling for the deportation of all illegals, the DACA babies, the anchor babies, & more! We need this not because it's most likely to succeed, but because it will move the needle away from the 500 illegals we are currently debating to a more favorable debate for Republicans and America. We cannot tear down our radicals. This is how we position ourselves to advance our cause. As the largest Republican county in America, we should be the leader in this effort if we are serious," Hambright said.

Let's finish what Trump started and capitalize on the yearning for an American Nationalist party and put these Bolsheviks in their place. We must look to the future and not just offer criticisms, but offer the American people a strong vision of sanity for our increasingly insane country."  
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 10:48:24 AM »

Some in the GOP asking for the creation of a new American-Nazi party during a trump presidency.
Shocking.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 10:53:48 AM »

Is this guy actually powerful or is he a random member of a city party organization. If he is random then this isn’t national news cause their are crazy people out there and we already know that .
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 11:22:19 AM »

Is this the same county GOP organization that wanted to strip a Muslim doctor of his leadership position because he was a Muslim?
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »

"They cannot say that allowing unlimited people from Latin America who will vote left wing at a rate of 66 percent to come here and politically disenfranchise white conservatives (the ONLY group that votes majority Republican) is bad in itself.

Immigration is bad because immigrants won't vote for the party which says immigrants are bad. Makes sense.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 05:25:04 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2019, 05:28:09 PM by Ilya Bryzgalov With An Infinity Gauntlet »

The far-right Hitler worshippers be like

LMAO, I just realized the clip goes a few seconds longer than it should have, and the next scene is Kylo Ren torturing a man played by a Guatemalan-American actor.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 05:42:52 PM »

Go for it. If anything else it would split the GOP votes in key places.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 05:47:31 PM »

Is this guy actually powerful or is he a random member of a city party organization. If he is random then this isn’t national news cause their are crazy people out there and we already know that .
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 06:59:16 PM »

Yawn. GOP idiot says something stupid, Democrats get outraged.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 07:02:21 PM »

Go for it. If anything else it would split the GOP votes in key places.

My thoughts exactly.

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 07:09:45 PM »

*there

Whatever the case, as an openly racist diehard Trump supporter, this particular Republican is overwhelmingly more in tune with the current and future direction of the party than you.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 09:22:56 PM »

*there

Whatever the case, as an openly racist diehard Trump supporter, this particular Republican is overwhelmingly more in tune with the current and future direction of the party than you.

Over 70% of House Republicans voted for the fairness for high skilled immigrantion act , and by the way this county Republicans voted overwhelmingly against this measure

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2019/01/10/tarrant-county-gop-shahid-shafi-vote-muslim/amp/

The Republican politicians are the ones who I base my party opinion on not the base as at least 80% of the base probably just votes based on party label only (they were all hacks for George W Bush as well and even bigger ones in Bush Term 1).

The base in general on policy makes opinion on whatever Fox Says
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 09:25:56 PM »

1990s CA GOP: "We just doomed ourselves to be a minority party for generations."

2010s TX GOP: "Hold my beer."
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 11:03:14 PM »

1990s CA GOP: "We just doomed ourselves to be a minority party for generations."

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 11:39:44 PM »

Came expecting American Nationalist party. I was disappointed.
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »

The only question is who's going to be the Texas GOP's Pete Wilson?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 11:52:20 PM »

That’s...exactly what it is.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 11:54:55 PM »

The funny thing is what when people disagreed with me on the Safe D Texas meme, it was always on the basis that "Oh the Republicans will realize that things are changing and adapt, and/or rural Hispanics are very favorable to the GOP in TX".

A poster made a point recently, I forget who it was, when talking about Virginia that once a state's politics gets defined by a front line battle between the old and new emerging demos and then once that flips, it is very difficult for a Republican to bridge that divide and win like say Baker in MA. One because the base of said party is too extreme and two because the majority will be very distrustful of the GOP for a long time.

The factor that people always miss is the stupidity factor. Whenever Republicans talk about God being on their side, I am reminded of the Clint Eastwood line, "No God's not on our side because he hates idiots also" from the movie The Good, The Bad and Ugly.

As these transformations of these states occur, the GOP within those states, are going to make the most horrendously dumb, shotgun to the legs level of counter productive responses.

We just had a shooting where a guy killed a bunch of people because he was scared of Safe D Texas and a Republican operative in the key county in the state, is basically expressing the same desire, to reverse Texas' trends through what amounts to ethnic cleansing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the probably with the counterpoint of "rather good" Hispanic numbers and "adaptions" to the new reality within the same state are going to keep Texas Republican.

Hell no, Republicans are to inflexible, they cannot. Look at DC 80% of Republicans support background checks and Trump is being warned by an entity that probably can only spend $10 million at best while he (Trump) is probably going to spend $1 billion in 2020 and can end a Senator's career with a tweet, but yet Senators are to afraid to operate outside of the mind control they have willingly subjected themselves to over the past 40 years by corporate funded think tanks.

To save the GOP in Texas you have to immediately do the following.
1) Background checks
2) Acknowledge Climate Change
3) Come up with a solution to college debt
4) Quit talking about fing ethnic cleansing.

None of these are going to happen, because Republican politicians are brain dead slaves who will just keep droning on about the same talking points and so their only political strategy will be to pound the proverbial dead horse until it has given its last hurrah and then some with rhetoric getting so bad to push the last minuscule gains from turnout, that we would be lucky if the next fruit cake isn't walking into El Paso with a dirty bomb in his brief case, before finally the Democrats put the rabid dog that is the TX GOP out of its misery and relegate it to several decades in minority status.

Maybe I am too pessimistic about this whole process, but generally speaking you don't reverse the trends in states because the GOP has become so radioactive that such is impossible. The history of many states littered with such examples with the parties preferring new ground to trying to reclaim the old one.

That is ultimately the give and take as to why I think the GOP might stand a better chance in NY And CA in the 2040s than they do in Texas. Stupidity and radioactive decay.

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 11:58:34 PM »

Am Nationalist party = Am Nazi party?Huh?

Those are two very different things.

[Citation needed]
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 12:01:28 AM »

[Citation needed]

Is there a better term for removing an undesired group of people that is causing your piece of clay to vote the wrong way?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 12:02:31 AM »

The only question is who's going to be the Texas GOP's Pete Wilson?

Dan Patrick
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2019, 12:08:33 AM »

[Citation needed]

Is there a better term for removing an undesired group of people that is causing your piece of clay to vote the wrong way?

Removing illegal immigrants is not comparable to ethnic cleansing. Are you f**king crazy?
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 12:15:24 AM »

[Citation needed]

Removing illegal immigrants is not comparable to ethnic cleansing. Are you f**king crazy?

The quote didn't just stop at illegals. "anchor babies and more", and based on way the quote reads, it sounds like they think this will halt TX's elections trends, which either means 1) they think illegals are casting ballots or 2) the desire is to remove voting citizens.

It is one thing to enforce immigration law because it is the law of the land (which would include deportations yes) and to structure your legal immigration policies based on economic need (merit based system) and another entirely to talk about removing people to stave off electoral transformation.

To my larger point, which was how you would in fact "save Texas" for the GOP, you need to not alienate the 35% of Hispanics that do vote Republican in Texas and rhetoric like this crosses the line.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 12:18:15 AM »

Also ironically, it should be pointed out that the decline of the white share of the vote is only half of the picture in terms of what is causing Texas to trend blue so focusing on the Hispanics is pointless anyway in that regards. As I have pointed out several times before, the white vote is inflated in sunbelt states and younger whites aren't going to be Republican enough to maintain the diverse states as majority Republican.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 12:30:01 AM »

More of national gop because if they lose Texas they will be in the wilderness at the national level similar to the 1980s Dems and then the map will realign after 8-12 years in the wilderness .

A party just cannot win a Presidential election without winning one of CA , TX or NY
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies