GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:13:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will Brian Kemp appoint as Johnny Isakson’s successor?
Nathan Deal

Casey Cagle

Geoff Duncan

Brad Raffensperger

Chris Carr

Karen Handel

Rob Woodall

Doug Collins

Austin Scott

Drew Ferguson

Nick Ayers

Buddy Carter

Barry Loudermilk

Tom Price

Newt Gingrich

Jody Hice

Saxby Chambliss

Hunter Hill

Rick Allen

Brian Kemp

Tom Graves

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 117

Author Topic: GA-SEN 2020 Class III Megathread: She Who Loeffs Last  (Read 80270 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 28, 2019, 10:06:35 AM »

Ossoff?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 06:21:45 AM »

Michigan is the new Georgia. Or is it that Georgia is the new Michigan?

Jokes aside, former HHS Secretary and Congressman Tom Price has applied to be appointed to the Isakson seat:

Oh God no.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 09:30:46 PM »

Ossoff and Warnock are the best choices in their respective primaries and it's not even close. They balance one another out very well.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 10:53:19 AM »

Loeffler is going to keep going hard to the right on culture wars to get the support of the GOP base in Georgia. I do not think this will work as long as Doug Collins keeps up. I would imagine Doug Collins has more credibility with the base. I wish I was represented by better people.

As for her criticisms, BLM actually does have a section in their "about" page that is against the nuclear family. They should remove that because it has nothing to do with police brutality.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

How is it anti-Semitic though? And while some of the founders might have some marxist ideology, I don't see it anywhere on their website.

She's throwing that in to keep whatever is left of the Dunwoody/sandy springs GOP type in her corner.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 12:50:16 PM »

What a terrible family
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 05:23:00 PM »

I just don't understand why he waited so long. The ad is simple, homey and makes him out to be a compassionate moderate. If he'd ran it in April the field would clear. Literally all he had to do was introduce himself, why now?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 12:19:25 PM »

I honestly think Lieberman may have a problem with Warnock being a reverend. Some Dems are annoyingly secular and this is coming from a very secular person.

Tarver is just a has been who will likely get under 3% of the vote.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 10:52:24 AM »

I can’t imagine what her post senate career is gonna look like. I really doubt she’s gonna be welcomed with open arms back into the financial community in Atlanta.

She's not really welcome anywhere in Atlanta atp
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 03:55:16 PM »

Seems like a bunch of Warnock signs popped up overnight in Decatur
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 11:41:47 PM »

The way I see it Biden wins the state by 1-2% or so and both GA-R and GA-S go to a runoff (with Ossoff getting very close to 50%+1 in November but no cigar). If Republicans pull off an upset in one of NC/ME/MI and hold the other competitive races (big if), Senate control will then come down to the January runoff elections in Georgia, and it won’t be pretty.

I just can't see Dems winning a runoff in Georgia if Biden has already won.  There's a scenario in there where Trump squeaks by and Republicans lose the senate due to a double runoff.

Our best chance at the runoff is ironically if Trump wins in November. Democrats would be infuriated and marginal Republicans wouldn't show.

Loeffler is acting kind of erratically. I assumed she would be a generic R backbencher not unlike Isakson. She seems to be kind of overcompensating for some of her supposed weaknesses (being from IL, not being seen as conservative enough) and it just comes across as strange. Kind of the "how do you do fellow sh-tlords" type thing.

She's a pathetic empty suit but she's so rich and shameless she'll probably get the second spot. I'm sure the Warnock campaign doesn't mind assisting either, as terrible as Collins is he's genuine in his terribleness and from the state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies