KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:29:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in  (Read 58595 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: August 21, 2020, 11:18:12 AM »

McGrath sucks and will lose, what else is new. Hopefully she retires with her bags of taxpayer pension money after this election. Maybe Kentuckyites will do the smart thing next time and nominate Booker who would have won in a normal year.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 11:37:05 AM »

McGrath sucks and will lose, what else is new. Hopefully she retires with her bags of taxpayer pension money after this election. Maybe Kentuckyites will do the smart thing next time and nominate Booker who would have won in a normal year.

Probably not this year. He'd have done better than McGrift, but he doesn't have much of a record outside of Louisville and a KY Democrat who intends to win at the federal level needs to have an insane level of credibility with rural voters. That includes not really being in favour of much gun control these days but Booker supported measures which would have driven too many of these single-issue voters away.

I meant win the nomination, but I agree with your points.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 11:55:54 AM »

McGrath should have ran in KY-06 again, she may have won.

She would be a good Defense Secretary under Biden

I doubt it. 2020 is a good year but not significantly better than 2018.

And since she'd most likely run it into the ground I'm all for it.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 04:17:49 PM »

I wanted Booker too but there is no way a black guy wins in Kentucky. Especially not one with left policies like the GND.

McConnell and co would have a field day.

I meant he would have won the nomination, not the election, since he was surging but lost due to absentee votes before his surge. No, I don't think he would win but he would do better than McGrath imo, and actually shift the conversation in Kentucky better than five months of "former fighter pilot who loves Trump" bs.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 07:13:30 PM »

I love Joaquin Phoenix, but there's little doubt that Heath Ledger was the greatest Joker ever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies