KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:48:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in  (Read 58542 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« on: October 10, 2019, 08:02:21 AM »

Not sure why people think Amy doesn't have a chance to win?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 01:05:00 PM »

The McGrath hatred in here is a bit ridiculous. Would be hilarious if she not only wins the primary bigly, but puts up a good fight against McConnell
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 08:06:28 AM »

Honestly at this rate, just have Charles Booker win, b/c the McGrath hate is so odd and ridiculous that I don't think I wanna deal with it for another 4 months
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 09:41:04 AM »

Honestly at this rate, just have Charles Booker win, b/c the McGrath hate is so odd and ridiculous that I don't think I wanna deal with it for another 4 months

How dare people dislike a candidate that sued to throw away thousands of absentee ballots for no good reason.

I haven't heard of this story but I can almost guarantee there is way more nuance to this story than you're making it out to be
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 10:00:04 AM »

Still a ton of votes left but honestly would not be surprised if McGrath lost at this point.

And that's fine - Booker has more energy on the ground it seems, and McGrath can give her $$$ to other Senate Dems
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 09:22:22 AM »

There is obviously a massive Discrepancy between the Mail-In Vote and the In-Person Vote.

I suspect this and I voiced that a week ago on Election Day/Night. No one wanted to believe me!

Huh? I think everyone figured Booker would do better with in-person since he had momentum later in the race
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 06:32:55 AM »

McGrath is on Morning Joe this morning. I think people here may overblow how "terrible" she is. At least in this one particular interview, she comes off pretty common sense. I think in all reality, this will probably be the closest race of Mitch's career. Out of any of the candidates, I do believe she probably has the best chance to get as close as possible.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 06:49:43 AM »

McGrath is on Morning Joe this morning. I think people here may overblow how "terrible" she is. At least in this one particular interview, she comes off pretty common sense. I think in all reality, this will probably be the closest race of Mitch's career. Out of any of the candidates, I do believe she probably has the best chance to get as close as possible.

She is not coming better than Lunsford 2008, that’s just you being a hack

Guess we'll just have to wait and see!
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 08:19:41 AM »

My point is that I think people here generally overestimate how things like that matter. They may, and I could be wrong. But we are very in the weeds here and see everything that is going on. There's the chance that most of Kentuckians haven't really been paying attention to this campaign (tHAT intensely) to know McGrath's every single misstep during the primary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies