COMING SOON: The Palin Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:44:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  COMING SOON: The Palin Administration
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: COMING SOON: The Palin Administration  (Read 646 times)
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:54:46 PM »

It was a chilly day in January 2013, and about 40% of the country was happy, 50% were depressed, and 10% were optimistically scared (if that was even a feeling). The Democrats got lucky when the Republicans nominated who they nominated. But out of nowhere, the GOP won. No one expected it, not even the GOP. Chairman Reince Priebus had already drafted a resignation letter. But it was over, all hell had broken loose, and America had their new president.

Chief Justice John Roberts: "Ma'am, are you prepared to take the oath of office?"

President-elect Sarah Palin: "Yeah, sure. You betcha."

Credit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/08/05/sarah-palin-finds-a-buyer-for-her-2-375-million-arizona-mansion/
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 08:31:46 PM »

oh no.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 01:39:01 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2019, 10:35:08 PM by UWS »

Can’t this wait a few months? Because Daddy Haslam for Sen 2020 is already planning, as he told me, to start a 2024 Election Game after the After 4 Years of Biden Game is completed (but the difference between these 2 games is that Trump is re-elected in 2020), which I guess gets us to next month.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 07:17:40 PM »

Can’t this wait a few months? Because Daddy Hallam for Sen 2020 is already planning, as he told me, to start a 2024 Election Game after the After 4 Years of Biden Game is completed (but the difference between these 2 games is that Trump is re-elected in 2020), which I guess gets us to next month.

I don't know why 2 games can't go on at the same time. What's the problem with having this game now?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »

Can’t this wait a few months? Because Daddy Hallam for Sen 2020 is already planning, as he told me, to start a 2024 Election Game after the After 4 Years of Biden Game is completed (but the difference between these 2 games is that Trump is re-elected in 2020), which I guess gets us to next month.

I don't know why 2 games can't go on at the same time. What's the problem with having this game now?

Because if there is something like 5 or 6 election games at the same time, as there is also Like a Phoenix, The American Way : A 2016 Election Game, And Then There Were Five, the moderators think it might be too much. But it depends on how active some of these games are, of course.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 01:58:36 PM »

When my 2024 game is over, this game will start. If it's too many games some games will naturally die off, natural selection people!

Because if there is something like 5 or 6 election games at the same time, as there is also Like a Phoenix, The American Way : A 2016 Election Game, And Then There Were Five, the moderators think it might be too much. But it depends on how active some of these games are, of course.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »

Can we get some back story?
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 06:31:21 PM »

I'll give some back story once we actually start. I'm not starting this game till my 2024 game ends.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 03:45:50 PM »

BREAKING: This is no longer happening. I've decided to go another course.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies