Senate Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:12:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will you vote for?
CheeseWhiz

J-Mann

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: Senate Poll  (Read 600 times)
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 27, 2005, 12:31:29 PM »

This is my first poll, and if it does not function properly, I apologize.

I am trying to see who is currently ahead in the Senate race for District 3.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 12:35:17 PM »

Looks good, Yates Smiley

I'll be voting for myself, of course, but I will be giving J-Mann second preference Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 12:35:51 PM »

This is my first poll, and if it does not function properly, I apologize.

I am trying to see who is currently ahead in the Senate race for District 3.

As a matter of advice, one should generally include an option to vote in the poll for non-District 3 residents, as many will vote who don't live in the district thus skewing the results greatly.
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 12:37:14 PM »

Thank you, Jas.  In the future, I will do that.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 01:11:54 PM »

I would urge Midwest residents to vote for J-Mann.  Keep in mind that the candidate wanting to cut government spending, tried to cut the government all-together.

Um, what?  Remind me when I tried to do this again?

Also, it’s District 3, not the Midwest Tongue

You must be logged in to read this quote.

People are leaving because the game isn’t fun anymore.  We seceded because everyone single vote was coming under question and whatever happened there was going to be court case after court case.  I don’t blame the Government for this; I just can’t understand why people are so mean to one another.  I don’t like most of Al’s, Peter Bell’s or Hughento’s positions, but I still support them because they’re generally nice people, (well, most of the time Tongue)  The same with you and MasterJedi, but it seems I’ve been branded some sort of psycho that no one will even take the time to figure out why I believe what I believe.  I’m sorry if you didn’t mean your comment this way, but it seems most of you guys can be pretty close minded about others positions on things.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 01:34:17 PM »

First, I changed it to District 3, thanks. Grin I apologize for my comment seeming like an attack on your character.  I was simply playing the game and being one of the little roadblocks in every race that make it more of a challenge.  I don't think you're a psycho, I just think that past actions should play a role in future ambitions.

Well that’s good.  I apologize for assuming that, it's just a lot of people really seem to hate me now Undecided

Many are using my positions as the reason to vote against me while they obviously don’t understand what I’m trying to do.  The bases of almost all my positions is that the Government is just there to protect individuals rights, not to serve the individual wants.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I disagree.  I think it was more of a wake-up call.  Instead of having petty little arguments over who won and such, they had to unite to face a bigger problem:  The atmosphere of the game.  I’d just like to remind you that Clay left because of this, and I did for awhile.  The only thing that brought me back was the Midwest, by far the best region in Atlasia Smiley  We never have petty arguments, and we all like each other despite our political positions.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 02:18:14 PM »

Thank you very much, Fezzy, and if you still wish to endorse J-Mann I’m okay with that, just as long as people at least give me a chance, which you have done Smiley

Also, I agree that the secession kinda got out of hand at one point, but I don’t really think that was our fault.  I think people misunderstood us, and just wanted to wipe us out.  That’s what I think leads to more problems, people taking things too seriously, and for that I'm not completely guiltless.  But I understand what you’re saying and agree.  Our secession may not have been the best solution.

Let the others prove a point, you do your job.

Definitely.  I will do my job and hopefully eliminate the need for any secession Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 02:24:21 PM »

I'll be voting for J-Mann.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 02:25:24 PM »

While still unsure, Im currently leaning towards Cheesewhiz, though nothing is in stone.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »

I believe you’ve said before that some of my positions bothered you, so I’d really appreciate it if you would express you concerns on my Q&A thread like Mr. Festoon has already done.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies