CheeseWhiz – Actually Cutting Federal Government Spending
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:27:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CheeseWhiz – Actually Cutting Federal Government Spending
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CheeseWhiz – Actually Cutting Federal Government Spending  (Read 246 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 27, 2005, 08:10:57 AM »

[fade in]
*We see CheeseWhiz holding an axe, chopping at a tree*

How many people have said they’re going to cut Government?
(Axe swooshes and chops)

Now, how many have actually done it?
(SWOOSH, CHOP!)

Sure, they’ll cut the little Programs
(CHOP, the axe rests into tree while CheeseWhiz wipes his brow)

But most even kick and scream about that.
(Cheese picks axe back up)

They seem to think nothing can survive without Government funding
(CHOP)

When the Senate cut NEA funding, people said they had brought an end to Art.
(CHOP)

People said that CheeseWhiz’ proposition to switch from a Public Schools System in favor of Public Learning Centers, would end educated learning, and destroy the economy.
(CHOP)

People say they’ll cut Government Spending, but are they actually doing it?
(CHOP)

CheeseWhiz will.
(SWOOSH, CHOP!  The tree falls)

CheeseWhiz recognizes that we’re in a deficit, and he will work with other Senators to get us out of it.
(CheeseWhiz and an unidentified Senator vigorously using a crosscut saw to cut down a big tree)

CheeseWhiz will work to privatize Health Care
(A chainsaw slices through a giant tree)

And Social Security.
(CheeseWhiz whacks a tree hard with an axe)

CheeseWhiz will work toward smarter spending on Defense
(Cheese uses lopping shears to cut off the excess branches.)
When they’ve gotten their Deficits down, CheeseWhiz hopes to give control of the roads to the Regions.
(CheeseWhiz transplants a tree)

But CheeseWhiz won’t stop with the big programs, he hopes to rid Atlasia of the CPS, and reassign their duties to the Police Department.
(Much smaller tree gets cut down by a chainsaw)

A vote for CheeseWhiz is a vote for lower taxes..  The less Government there is, less has to be taken out of your wallet to fund it. (axe cuts down another tree) CheeseWhiz will work hard to cut back Federal Government Bureaucracy, and allow the Regions to pick up the programs that they need, because CheeseWhiz believes that the Federal Government should have the least power, (another tree falls) and Individuals the most.  (CheeseWhiz shoulders the axe)

I’m CheeseWhiz, and I approved this message.
[fade out]

Note: CheeseWhiz would never cut down a tree because he really likes trees.  Plus, CheeseWhiz is scared to death of sharp objects, so he’d never handle anything more than a knife Tongue
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 08:52:54 AM »

If you hadn't seceeded and want to cut the government into destruction I would have supported you. Smiley

I don’t understand, “cut the government into destruction?”  I just tried to replace the Public School system with something I thought would work much better, the same with CPS.  I understand your reasoning against the Public School abolishment, and I tried to address those concerns, but nobody will give me a reason why getting rid of the CPS is a bad thing.

Also, while I understand about the secession thing, I find it sad that it will be used against me from now on Sad  But, of course, I knew that was going to happen when I first did it Undecided  Oh well…
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies