FL-GOV 2022: Gillum probably seeking rematch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:08:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-GOV 2022: Gillum probably seeking rematch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-GOV 2022: Gillum probably seeking rematch  (Read 10462 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: June 17, 2019, 10:15:55 AM »

This has been painfully obvious to involved Florida Dems (such as myself) since November 7th
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:29:23 PM »

Lol, good luck with this buddy. He probably won't even win the nomination and if so, lose to DeSantis regardless of who the sitting president is.

Stacey Abrams has a much better chance to win a rematch from 2018 and knock off Cheatin' Brian.

Nah, as somebody on the ground, I'm very confident in telling you that he'll definitely win the nomination; the base is much more pro-Gillum at this point than it was last August & it also looks like Graham will be going after Rubio this time around instead of running for Governor again. I'm also just as confident that DeSantis will beat him again, & much more easily the 2nd time around too.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 06:49:23 PM »

Lol, good luck with this buddy. He probably won't even win the nomination and if so, lose to DeSantis regardless of who the sitting president is.

Stacey Abrams has a much better chance to win a rematch from 2018 and knock off Cheatin' Brian.

Nah, as somebody on the ground, I'm very confident in telling you that he'll definitely win the nomination; the base is much more pro-Gillum at this point than it was last August & it also looks like Graham will be going after Rubio this time around instead of running for Governor again. I'm also just as confident that DeSantis will beat him again, & much more easily the 2nd time around too.
Graham is going to run again? I assumed she was done. I’m in that weird post election dry spell (2013, 2015, 2017, and now 2019) where I’m fairly uninvolved with political activities and not in regular contact with my friends in the know. I never considered another Graham bid for statewide office.

Yeah, at least according to some in-the-know Dem friends of mine, though I'm sure anything can change considering campaign announcements aren't until 2 yrs. (give or take a few months) from now.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 07:21:25 PM »

If he wants to lose by even more this time, that's his prerogative. You'd think he would let someone else be the sacrificial lamb though. Wayne Messam perhaps?

Nah, Messam's gaming to replace Hastings in the House.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:51:32 PM »

If he wants to lose by even more this time, that's his prerogative. You'd think he would let someone else be the sacrificial lamb though. Wayne Messam perhaps?

Nah, Messam's gaming to replace Hastings in the House.

That would actually be a good move.

Yeah, I'm convinced setting up name recognition & fundraising for a congressional run is the only legitimate reason he's running for President.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies