Office of Harry S Truman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:58:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Harry S Truman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Harry S Truman  (Read 12652 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 15, 2019, 12:42:42 PM »

I will [...] continue to advocate for Western reunification only by peaceful means.
Go back to doing it by violent means. It's more fun!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 07:20:51 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, by the authority vested in me as first minister of Frémont, in accordance with the provisions of FT 19.01§2(ii), the Frémont National Guard Act, commission Brig. Gen. Danielle Tozer of the State of Washington with the rank of adjutant general of the Frémont National Guard, which appointment she shall hold at the pleasure of the first minister, as per the aforesaid FT 19.01§2(ii).

Making Dreadnought real? This is the constituent service I like to see! Thank you FIRST MINISTER Truman!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 06:51:56 PM »

Spite is a driving factor that goes beyond party lines. You of all people should know that. But there is one more factor that drives people in this game: sheer, absolute boredom.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 07:38:01 PM »

Speak for yourself. I've been working to get CBD passed in Frémont, and it passed in Lincoln last Tuesday. The ball's in your court now.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 07:49:51 PM »

Speak for yourself. I've been working to get CBD passed in Frémont, and it passed in Lincoln last Tuesday. The ball's in your court now.

Isnt cbd already legal in all 3 regions? A couple years ago we had legal weed, mushrooms, and lsd in all 3 regions plus medical cocaine in all 3 regions (and federally).
I forgot you weren't around for my campaign last cycle. No, CBD is Critical Belief of Dreadnought.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 03:31:28 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, by the authority vested in my as first minister of Frémont by the laws and constitution thereof, appoint Peebs of the State of Washington to the Senate seat vacated by KoopaDaQuick.

Probably should have officially thanked you for this. Thank you, Truman, very cool!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2022, 03:34:31 PM »

If Truman gets yote, and he won't, I call dibs on the first ministry. Give me regionwide forcefem or give me death.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2022, 08:48:34 PM »

If Truman gets yote, and he won't, I call dibs on the first ministry. Give me regionwide forcefem or give me death.
If the enemies of freedom succeed in removing me from office, which they will only do if I go out feet-first, I promise Peebs will be even MORE zealous in prosecuting the malefactors and plunderers of our homes and firesides!
Forcible feminization is the floor. Martial law is the compromise. Having to amend the Constitution to get Kansas is an insult.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies