Office of Harry S Truman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 06:20:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Harry S Truman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: Office of Harry S Truman  (Read 12929 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2022, 07:10:22 PM »

23 March 2022

Today your parliament has done a glorious thing. They have banned the scourge of "NFTs" forever in all the free lands of the West.

In so doing, they have declared that Frémont is closed to the evil intrigues of the pickpocket money changers and eastern financiers. They have made this declaration in solidarity with the working people of the east, our Jacksonian brothers and sisters who have courageously made war upon the monied interest.

We have banned "NFTs" because it what God wants us to do. He hates all rich men, and wishes them purged from the face of the Earth. With this bill, your parliament has fulfilled its divine mandate for justice. We smite the evildoer on the mountainside; we denounce him, and deliver him up to the righteous wrath of the Lord.

We have banned "NFTs" because we love liberty as much as we love the Union. It was that great patriot, Andrew Jackson, who made war upon the "Devil Bank" and vanquished the forces of tyranny and corruption. The so-called "crypto bros" are the descendants of those old usurers who defied Jackson in 1832. We have done as he would have done, in attacking the source of their power and destroying their influence completely.

There is no reversing this policy. Today represents the great REVOLUTION OF 2022. It is the victory of the many over the privileged few; it is the victory of religion over godless capitalism.

Bankers, speculators, and rich men, take heed! If you plot against the people, you will feel the righteous wrath of God. Then we will see if you can stand against us. We will drive you out, as Christ drove the money-changers from the temple!

Harry S Truman, first minister
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2022, 07:28:01 PM »

Jesus, upon hearing about a Doge pump and dump:

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2022, 08:37:28 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have ordered the Frémont National Guard to assume defensive positions along our eastern border.

(This remains in effect, btw.)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2022, 08:42:07 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have ordered the Frémont National Guard to assume defensive positions along our eastern border.

No offense, but I refuse to believe that you don’t know what’s going on.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2022, 08:44:55 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I'm sure it is hard to believe when your entire personality is defined by a very unhealthy relationship with the forum. Funny how your opinion of me has done a 180˚ again since being kicked from a particular Discord server!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2022, 08:46:29 PM »

Post leaks, Ishan!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2022, 08:54:54 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I'm sure it is hard to believe when your entire personality is defined by a very unhealthy relationship with the forum. Funny how your opinion of me has done a 180˚ again since being kicked from a particular Discord server!
I could care less about being kicked given how I’d been expecting it for a while and I’ve waiting for the inevitable because of some things I’ve noticed from certain people and my opinion of you has not changed and you clearly don’t know about my personality. I was simply pointing out something that is the obvious.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2022, 08:55:00 PM »

What is going on, lol.

Should you, an adult, really being personally attacking a 14 year old (who has expressed feelings of desperation on the forum in the past)?
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2022, 08:57:14 PM »

What is going on, lol.

Should you, an adult, really being personally attacking a 14 year old (who has expressed feelings of desperation on the forum in the past)?
Very sick behavior from Truman!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2022, 09:22:26 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have done a lot to help Ishan with his emotional and rl issues in the past, actually. Not sure why he is coming into my thread attacking me now! But let's not pretend you people aren't morally depraved pusillanimous bigots projecting your own disgusting conduct on this forum onto me!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2022, 09:28:28 PM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2022, 10:12:47 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I have done a lot to help Ishan with his emotional and rl issues in the past, actually. Not sure why he is coming into my thread attacking me now! But let's not pretend you people aren't morally depraved pusillanimous bigots projecting your own disgusting conduct on this forum onto me!
I didn't attack you until you attacked me! I was just wondering about something and I suppose you misconstrued why I was asking the question, thus starting an argument.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2022, 10:15:38 PM »

26 March 2022

What is the nature of the struggle in Kansas?

It is a revolutionary struggle waged by the free staters against the Missouri border ruffians. It is a conservative revolution in response to the radical centralist policies of the Nashville government, which seeks to erase the autonomous western culture of Kansas, to disenfranchise her people and reduce them to the status of a conquered province.

I have spoken at length and on many occasions from this office on the historical basis for Kansan irredentism. It is a cause which must fire the heart of every true-born patriot, and inspire in every Frémonter a desire to see justice done to those who have been the victims of one of the most terrible crimes in history. But it is not for Kansan irredentism that we are come here tonight.

I have just come from the White House and the office of the president. The administration is deeply concerned and alarmed by the inflammatory actions of the Nashville government and their chief, Lazy Louis, that infamous disturber of the peace and plunderer of our homes and firesides. The president has directed me, as attorney general, to lead a police action into Kansas to preserve the peace and provide for a lawful and deliberate resolution of the grievances that have caused that state to seek redress from her representatives in Nyman.

The seriousness of this hour is not lost on me. I have long been an advocate for peaceful adjudication of disputes between the regions. My position as first minister has led me to take necessary and appropriate measures for the defense of our commonwealth, without appearing to infringe upon the rights and liberties of our sister regions.

Yet it cannot be ignored that the struggle in Kansas is a national struggle. The continued southern occupation of Kansas is an act of violence against the people of Frémont, perpetrated by Missouri border ruffians and the prolocutors of slavery who now send their legions against us.

In the last year, the Nashville government has sent troops to harass our senator while he was a candidate for president. They have flooded our states with foreign evil-doers and desperados, for the express purpose of undermining the rule of law and the safety of our communities.

We are told that in the last hours, terrible acts of violence were perpetrated by the southern national guards against peaceful demonstrators for the cause of Kansan irredentism.

Are these the defenders and faithful servants of the Union?

The violence and lawlessness which prevails in Kansas proceeds directly from the actions of the Nashville government and the villain Lazy Louis. This is not a case of dispute between regions, but a criminal conspiracy by desperate and ill-designing men to instigate civil unrest and the murder of innocent men, women, and children.

Is this the scene which the fathers of the republic envisioned, when they spoke of a "more perfect Union?"

Gentlemen,

a House divided against itself, cannot stand.

I do not expect the Union to be dissolved. I do not expect the house to fall. But I expect it will cease to be divided.

It will become all one thing, or all the other.

The criminal conduct of the Nashville government, make it impossible any longer for the president to "preserve, protect, and defend" the constitution and uphold the rule of law in Kansas. Therefore, as of 22:31:34 this evening, divisions of the Regular Atlasian Army and the Frémont National Guard began a general advance into Kansas along all fronts as part of a police action, in accordance with the order of the president.

The purpose of this police action is to restore peace and stability so that the question of Kansas' relationship to Nashville can be settled. It is not the opinion of this office that the president may alter the constitutional relationship of Kansas to any region by executive order.

The question of Kansas' allegiance must be settled by constitutional means. Such a settlement is impossible, while the legions of the Nashville government are deployed to harass and intimidate the peaceful and law-abiding citizens of Kansas.

We will have peace. We will have law and order.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2022, 10:17:33 PM »

Law and order is blatantly ignoring the federal Constitution?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2022, 10:21:22 PM »

The founding fathers blatantly ignored the constitutional law of the United States (the Articles of Confederation) in 1787 to ratify the United States Constitution and save the republic and the Union. The president is simply following in the footsteps of great patriots like George Washington, James Madison, and John Jay.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2022, 10:24:41 PM »

Is the murder of innocent men, women, and children by the Southern National Guard as has been reported out of Kansas, Law and order?
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2022, 10:28:26 PM »

Is the murder of innocent men, women, and children by the Southern National Guard as has been reported out of Kansas, Law and order?

The GM has the final say on what is actually happening, not a few lying bad actors.
UlmerFudd
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.17

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2022, 10:39:31 PM »

Man whatever happened to not having the time to indulge in trolling?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2022, 10:41:29 PM »

Man whatever happened to not having the time to indulge in trolling?

I got a day off.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2022, 11:40:04 AM »

Based on the unanimous input of the justices who were able to respond, the Supreme Court has chosen to grant an emergency injunction, and to grant certiorai for this case. The deadline for the complainant's brief will be 11:59PM EDT, April 4th. The deadline for the respondent's brief will be 11:59PM EDT, April 6th. Please let us know without delay if an extension is required.

Let it be known that you are hereby enjoined from taking or continuing to take any further action related to Kansas, EO 55-02, EO 55-03, and any future such EOs of the same or similar nature. Failure to abide by this injunction shall constitute criminal contempt of court in violation of the Constitution of Atlasia.

As stated elsewhere at no time has the Governor of the South declared a state of emergency in Kansas or authorized the calling up or deployment of the Southern National Guard.

- R

Southern Attorney General
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2022, 02:46:11 PM »

28 March 2022

Fellow citizens, the police action in Kansas is a success. The border ruffians cower before the might of Frémont.

This is a great moral victory for the forces of freedom. Nashville can now no longer mistake the consequences of continued atrocities in Kansas.

The president has seen fit to suspend Order 55-02. I order our troops to stand back and stand by as we await further developments.

In the coming days, we will seek a settlement to confirm the sovereign rights of Frémont to embrace all her rightful ancestral lands.

God is dead, and we shall have a new era.

Harry S Truman
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2022, 06:17:44 PM »

28 March 2022

Fellow citizens, the police action in Kansas is a success. The border ruffians cower before the might of Frémont.

This is a great moral victory for the forces of freedom. Nashville can now no longer mistake the consequences of continued atrocities in Kansas.

The president has seen fit to suspend Order 55-02. I order our troops to stand back and stand by as we await further developments.

In the coming days, we will seek a settlement to confirm the sovereign rights of Frémont to embrace all her rightful ancestral lands.

God is dead, and we shall have a new era.

Harry S Truman
OK Putin
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #197 on: April 06, 2022, 09:24:01 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I call on Attorney General Harry S Truman to RESIGN for attacking a 14 year old and proceeding to call all his critics "morally depraved pusillanimous bigots" like a madman. He does not have the temperament for office and has been in office for way too long in fact. He is a career politician who is a total loser, which is why he had to force his way into the presidency that one time because everyone overwhelmingly rejected him the times he ran.
Truman is old and maybe has dementia, he's an old man screaming at a cloud and it's time we have someone new in this role. RESIGN!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #198 on: April 06, 2022, 09:31:26 PM »

What is going on, lol.

I call on Attorney General Harry S Truman to RESIGN for attacking a 14 year old and proceeding to call all his critics "morally depraved pusillanimous bigots" like a madman. He does not have the temperament for office and has been in office for way too long in fact. He is a career politician who is a total loser, which is why he had to force his way into the presidency that one time because everyone overwhelmingly rejected him the times he ran.
Truman is old and maybe has dementia, he's an old man screaming at a cloud and it's time we have someone new in this role. RESIGN!

cope
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2022, 09:33:05 PM »

What is going on, lol.

cope
neoliberal elitist
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies