Big probable news, that might affect Governor & Senate race in Ohio. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:57:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Big probable news, that might affect Governor & Senate race in Ohio. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Big probable news, that might affect Governor & Senate race in Ohio.  (Read 2768 times)
Blank Slate
Rookie

« on: November 23, 2005, 06:57:11 AM »

In Ohio, on www.politics1.com, front page, Ron Gunsburger today (November 22) is posting the very probable news that Congressman Ted Strickland running for Governor is going to chose as his running mate, for Lt. Governor, Congressman Sherrod Brown (and Brown isn't apparently discouraging the news).   Essentially removing Brown from making a very divisive Democratic primary for U.S. Senate with Paul Hackett.

I think this is VERY GOOD news indeed for Ohio Democrats if this true and I sure hope it is, despite some of my earlier comments in this forum about Hackett.

I would love to see a Strickland/Brown election to Governor and Hackett election to U.S. Senate for Ohio so the Ohio GOP is suffering after November 7, 2006.

What do others think of this VERY PROBABLE news?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies