NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:05:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates  (Read 112786 times)
Flyersfan232

« on: February 24, 2021, 01:12:24 PM »

Stefanik is going to be the next governor (next elected governor if Cuomo resigns) if she wants the job.

Nope Hochul or James will be. I could see Stefanik being the nominee though.

Yeah, I doubt Stefanik would have a chance against any serious Democrat. New York is just too blue. Furthermore, I'm sure Hochul and/or James would improve in Upstate from Cuomo's 2018 performance.

A New York Republican has to run a Pataki 1994-1998-2002 campaign......they need to make inroads in the NYC suburbs.....they can, especially with police unions endorsing the NYGOP now...
what about Pataki  himself?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 02:03:25 PM »

Kind of agree with this take - until the Speaker of the NY House is cajoled into opposing Cuomo, he's going nowhere. It will probably take the credible threat of impeachment to force a resignation.

Only 5 (out of 105) Democratic State Reps have come out for Cuomo's resignation so far. It's going to take a lot more than to convince Speaker Heastie to bury Cuomo.
Could the state house dems revolt and impeach with the gop?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 04:19:13 PM »

In further proof that Cuomo has learned absolutely nothing, he's now threatening members of the legislature who call for his resignation.

(The deal here is that investigations into NY senators is handled by JCOPE, which only releases details once material evidence emerges in support of prosecution.)
Wonder what his father would make of all this
Flyersfan232

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 04:23:10 PM »

Also, for some reason, Kathy Hochul just tweeted this. Trying not to be a conspiracy theorist - but this feels like a dig at Cuomo.

I know it's not much, but this is basically the closest we've got to an actual comment on this situation from her.

I hope cuomo go down in the most entertaining way possible.
Also have Biden or Harris comment on this yet?
Flyersfan232

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 04:52:24 PM »

Speaker and senator majority leader should give him by Monday next week to resign or they should impeach and remove him
Flyersfan232

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 04:56:16 PM »

In further proof that Cuomo has learned absolutely nothing, he's now threatening members of the legislature who call for his resignation.

(The deal here is that investigations into NY senators is handled by JCOPE, which only releases details once material evidence emerges in support of prosecution.)
I bet you he is still sexually assaulting people even after this came out.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 11:49:59 AM »

Just for the record, there's another one:

He need to resign. Denial is no longer a valid response.
I think he proud of what he did and he stills do it
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies