UT-Gov 2020: Lt. Gov Spencer Cox (R) in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:37:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  UT-Gov 2020: Lt. Gov Spencer Cox (R) in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UT-Gov 2020: Lt. Gov Spencer Cox (R) in  (Read 3378 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 26, 2020, 09:45:33 PM »

It is too bad people like Huntsman can't do well in the modern day Republican party. He is one of the only Republicans I would vote for president.

The primary hasn't happened yet, though? Appears this one is a tossup between him and Cox. You may argue he should do better because he was a popular governor before, but that's more than ten years ago. Anyway, Huntsman is one of the Republicans I wouldn't be terrified about as president. Obviously, he will never be in the Oval Office other than as a visitor.

By all accounts, Cox seems like a pretty great guy too. Looks like either way Utah is gonna have a sane, decent human being in charge next year.

Huntsman is a scumbag with no meaningful principles.  The country dodged a bullet when he imploded in 2012.

Why is Huntsman bad? He has good positions in my opinion on Foreign Policy, Immigration, Climate Change, and some social issues. His tax policy while I'm not in agreement with is definitely less Conservative then others (such as Herman Cain proposed). Do you hate him because of his position on gay rights that he changed?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies