Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:24:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast  (Read 775 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: May 20, 2019, 07:40:02 PM »

There's no way the Iranians would do this. Even for them, such a move would be disastrously foolish and utterly self-destructive. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another false flag Gulf of Tonkin type incident, but it could also be Iranian proxies like the Houthis.

I'm not sure how accurate calling Houthis "Iranian proxies" is, but the fact that Saudi Arabia is in the middle of fighting a war with one of its neighbors gets so little coverage when it comes to possible perpetrators of this and other accts on its oil industry is mind-boggling.
Shows you what’s the priorities of the US media.

Anyway, I’m also betting that it’s incredibly likely that the Houthis were the perpetrators, the question now is what if any guidance Iran had in this. While Iran does support the Houthis, they don’t support them the same way as other proxies given the geographic, and political unwillingness to go for Iran. They’re not controlled by the Mullahs or the Sepah in Iran like Hezbollah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies