Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:44:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Multiple ships hit in 'sabotage attack' off UAE coast  (Read 778 times)
Omega21

« on: May 13, 2019, 08:05:57 AM »

Personally, smells like a false flag operation aimed at Iran, or it could be just an unrelated event.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/uae-ships-subjected-sabotage-east-coast-190512181301401.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/saudi-oil-tankers-sabotaged-ships-uae-coast-190513055332524.html
Omega21

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 01:38:36 PM »

Looks like something rammed into them, but i also doubt the iranians are responsible, they know what risk the of sinking ships would entail. Also if they really wanted to sink them, they would have succeeded.

Yeah, I also don't think sinking a few commercial ships would be hard for a relatively militarized country, and they are certainly not suicidal.

Whatever it is, it's the last thing we all need right now.

Yeah...

I'm no supporter of oppressive religious regimes, but I still don't want it pinned on Iran, as we all know what would follow...

I believe they are pretty scared, as they realize that this could be a staged attack to warrant further action against them.

Iran's foreign ministry called the incidents "worrisome and dreadful" and asked for an investigation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies