Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:55:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes  (Read 93244 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: March 18, 2019, 01:16:05 PM »

"The Sorrows of Young Werther" is a terrible book. It does not feature some young, tragic romantic hero, rather it's a story of a little, selfish immature turd who can't take "no" for an answer and decides to off himself just to show them all.
So you basically read Catcher in the Rye?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:12:51 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA nah.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »

waycist
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 01:23:50 AM »

I’m also pro Assad.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »

Joe Biden is not a pervert, and should not be #MeTooed for innocent violations of personal space. The man lost his daughter in a wreck. He’s obviously very affectionate to little girls as a simple CSPAN search shows, but he’s a mourner not a molester. I wish my fellow #MAGA friends would see Biden in a more sympathetic outlook, because I truly believe he’s a good and decent man - at least for someone who works amongst the globalists.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 11:10:56 PM »

I find Karen more attractive than Pam on The Office

Agreed but Erin has both beat.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 11:53:37 PM »

Trump's obvious atheism is what gives me the most pause about my likely vote for him in 2020. A person with as much power as the US President needs to feel accountability to something greater than themselves.
Oh yeah, I agree on this. Trump pursues Christian policies, I think he genuinely does admire people of faith and views it as an admirable “trait”, but I’m 100% convinced he’s a nonbeliever himself. Much like Obama, who drew inspiration from the teachings of Christ while (most likely) holding skeptical views on the existence of God.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 02:05:28 PM »

EC, have you ever seriously wondered if like....you’re wrong? Like, what if you die and actually do go to whatever form of hell (literal or more metaphorical) exists? Does that not trouble you even a little bit? If I’m wrong, I just rot in the ground. But if you’re wrong...?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 12:54:02 PM »

Adding a hot take of my own, bicyclists going on major streets should have to carry a license. Make them more responsible for their actions rather than doing whatever and endangering everyone.

So true! Bicyclists have no respect for the rules of the road and are constantly the cause of nearly every problem I see on the road. I don't drive, but it's very obvious who is in the wrong from the pedestrian's perspective.

Good thing the law says you're wrong!
I’m glad the law protects your transportation to the pizza parlor where you work.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 05:32:44 PM »

Obviously I'd oppose it.  The question is, and always was, nonsensical conspiracy babble.  Trump's not going to start a coup, and I really dislike all the Democrats trying to imagine this into existence.  It's like there's something in the heads of liberals that secretly wants a coup to happen so they can ride in like heros just in time to depose the evil dictator.  You guys want some sort of Fidel Castro moment.  People that constantly think the worst in others are the type of people that will do the worst.   

I am in 100% agreement with this and only wished I’d had been able to articulate this myself. Most of the Clinton-ite/#Resist wing of the Democratic Party want to play the part of revolutionary while not making any of the sacrifices that they expect from the proletariat, whom they hold great disdain for.

The Bernie wing (think of people like Averroes, Jfern) meanwhile can stand to hear opposing opinions because they don’t want to exercise their own privilege as much as they want to genuinely extend such societal privileges to others.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »

Jones would edge out Moore in a rematch again.
I don’t think that qualifies as a hot take - at least against Moore.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 02:41:19 PM »

Atlas has become 99% unreadable in the recent months due to a large influx of bigots, and calling it a liberal echochamber is hilarious. We have a guy still prancing around after having a Hitler quote in his sig, and several posters who consistently appear to make the most disgusting transphobic and homophobic comments in every thread vaguely related to these issues. If anyone made these types of comments but with racism, they'd be rightfully banned, but by tolerating them this site is quickly becoming toxic fo LGBT+ people and honestly anyone who is a halfway decent person. Sad!

That's not a take. It's a statement of fact.
It’s neither. Both of you are angry drama queens, nothing more. One brouhaha about a Stormer and religious/philosophical differences with Fuzzy (who you guys treat absolutely horribly because you’ve basically built an entire narrative about him that you know is untrue, but whatever) does not a Nazi filled forum make. I mean, if you guys are that threatened by us, why don’t you leave?

I mean seriously if Andrew is this bothered by Atlas forum, than I also highly recommend he skip his trip to Florida, because I’m genuinely concerned he’ll have a panic attack the minute he sees a MAGA sticker on a passing car on the Turnpike.

If we’re going to ban anyone, how about we get rid of Partotguy, who regularly defends the Apartheid policies of his country on this forum.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »

I find it hilarious and revealing that Sanchez tries to intimidate people he disagrees with by using their first names sometimes in his posts.
Reach any deeper and you’ll fall into the barrel.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 05:12:34 PM »

George Harrison is one of the least deserving artists in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

He's in because of his image and the fact that he was in the same band as John Lennon and Paul McCartney, not because of his music as a solo artist. (Sure, the same is true for Stevie Nicks, but saying that about her isn't a hot, bad, or unpopular take)

booooo!
That take was so hot that it sped up global warming by ten years. Harrison carried Lennon if anything.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 05:30:30 PM »

In addition, each of the current Top 7 at the halls' write-in thing (Motley Crue, Blink-182, Iron Maiden, Dave Matthews Band, Weezer and Styx) all deserve it more than Harrison.

Oh God! Triple boo!

TBH, my own hotter, badder, and unpopularer take is that the threshold for admittance into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is laughably low.
It’s not so much low as it is flexible.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2019, 02:01:49 AM »

George McGovern and Michael Dukakis would be strong general election candidates in today’s enivorment
McGovern maybe, assuming his views remained the same as in 1972. Not Dukakis though.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 02:13:42 PM »

Is a cheese-less pizza even possible?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 08:24:16 AM »

Springsteen sucks.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2020, 04:40:29 PM »

Why hate George Harrison? It was Lennon who was the biggest douche of ‘em all.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 08:38:31 PM »

Why hate George Harrison? It was Lennon who was the biggest douche of ‘em all.

That is true, but Lennon deserves enshrinment. His solo career was far more impactful and infulential than Harrison's.
You consider “Freda People” an impactful song???
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 10:23:57 PM »

The world would be a much better place today if the Soviet Union still existed.
It'd certainly be more interesting. General Secretary Putin? Hell yeah.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2020, 08:23:39 PM »

Hotter take: whichever Korea wins the Korean War II will have the right to exist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2020, 10:56:11 AM »

I am white. White is a color. Therefore I’m a person of color too.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2020, 12:11:17 AM »

Anyone who argues "The Civil War was about state's rights" is just being a troll
You think this claim is hot? That's like the default position of 80% of Atlas.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2020, 12:14:12 AM »

Overpopulation is the biggest threat to the world, primarily because the rock solid foundations of morality and ethics (rightfully so) preclude any action taken against this because....well, it's just flat out screwed up.

Like terminal cancer, we must simply live to learn with this concern. I encourage you all to do your part by starting smoking.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies