WI-Sen: Thompson up 2 on Kohl.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:44:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WI-Sen: Thompson up 2 on Kohl.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Sen: Thompson up 2 on Kohl.  (Read 1187 times)
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 17, 2005, 11:23:08 AM »

Good thing he's not running.

SV Poll:

Do you approve or disapprove of Senator Herb Kohl's job performance?
Approve 54%
Disapprove 27%
Undecided 19%

If the election for United States Senate was held today, and the choices were Herb Kohl, the Democrat or Tommy Thompson, the Republican, whom would you vote for?
Herb Kohl 42%
Tommy Thompson 44%
Undecided 14%
MarkDel

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 12:11:12 PM »

This is somewhat surprising...would have expected Kohl to have a decent lead in a matchup with Thompson.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 03:52:20 PM »

It's not impossible he'll run. Right now he's looking at his Presidential prospects, which presumably he will find to be low, and I guess some people probably want him to run for Governor again.

Given Dole's work to date, I doubt he enters the race, but if he does watch out.
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 04:15:01 PM »

Judging by Liddy's success thus far... He's definitely not running.
Rococo4

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 01:35:20 AM »

He is not going to run, because I think he knows he would lose.  He would likely lose without the Democrat voter fraud of usual in WI. 
MissCatholic

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 12:33:31 PM »

He is not going to run, because I think he knows he would lose.  He would likely lose without the Democrat voter fraud of usual in WI. 

you've got a nerve to talk about voting fraud in WI when you consider the amount of crap that your party has done in Ohio.
Rococo4

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 12:42:19 PM »

you've got a nerve to talk about voting fraud in WI when you consider the amount of crap that your party has done in Ohio.

One, nothing happened in Ohio that changed the election or didnt happen everywhere because no state is perfect

and

actually it is you who has a lot of nerve because I think I remember somehting from the 2002 Senate race between Johnson and Thune on the Indian Reservations.......................
WI_Dem
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 06:55:07 PM »

Look, I live in Wisconsin and I'm telling you that Republican complaints of voter fraud are vastly overstated. I didn't think there was anything to them when I was a Republican eight years ago. Sure there's a little cheating here and there, but that goes both ways.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 07:18:24 PM »

Look, I live in Wisconsin and I'm telling you that Republican complaints of voter fraud are vastly overstated. I didn't think there was anything to them when I was a Republican eight years ago. Sure there's a little cheating here and there, but that goes both ways.

Getting rid of same day registration would help that. They found a lot of illegal registrations in the Milwaukee area (subrubs included) and traced them back to places that don't have houses. It was on the news. Smiley
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 08:28:04 PM »

And the award for most idiotic post of the month goes to..... GASP!!! "MISS" CATHOLIC!!!
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 10:04:15 PM »

How many months in a row is that?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 10:05:25 PM »

actually it is you who has a lot of nerve because I think I remember somehting from the 2002 Senate race between Johnson and Thune on the Indian Reservations.......................

"Miss" "Catholic" isn't from South Dakota. Why do you think "she" is defending Wisconsin so much?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies