Leave of Absence: April 14th-21st
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:17:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leave of Absence: April 14th-21st
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leave of Absence: April 14th-21st  (Read 233 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 11, 2019, 10:06:04 AM »

I will be going on a weeklong trip during the Easter week. So I won't be able to do any business in Atlasia for the most part as my internet connection will range from bad to nonexistent and even then I would have to use my phone.

There's a chance I get to do some stuff like voting or short statements on my phone in my free time, but I would not count on it at all. Plus I'd be on holiday anyways, so why check here? Tongue

So I'm taking a week long Leave of Absence that covers the length of the trip.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 12:17:21 PM »

Have Fun 😊

But you should come on to vote for your own council candidacy, those who forget to vote when they're on the ballot nearly always lose, sometimes by literally one vote.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:51:38 PM »

Have Fun 😊

But you should come on to vote for your own council candidacy, those who forget to vote when they're on the ballot nearly always lose, sometimes by literally one vote.

I mean, I hope I am able to vote on Sunday for myself. Depends on when I get back home and how tired I'm feeling. If I arrive home at like 1 am after a really long day then I would put my own body first and just go to sleep.

However it's likely that I will be able to vote (as long as I don't get home too late I should be able to), it's just not 100% certain. Let's just hope I don't lose by one vote Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies