Opinion of Pickup Paulite
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 06:26:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Pickup Paulite
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: In light of his recent posts, is he a...
HP

FF

Neutral/neither

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Opinion of Pickup Paulite  (Read 1295 times)
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2019, 08:37:37 PM »

I'm aware this has been done before, but I feel, looking through his post history, that he's really gone off the deep end lately so I thought I'd ask it again.

As for my vote, obviously a gigantic HP and perhaps the most morally troubling poster on this site that I've encountered thus far.
NEW JERSEY FOR MENENDEZ
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:39:12 PM »

Neutral. His politics are horrible but I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy personally.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 08:47:42 PM »

Neutral. His politics are horrible but I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy personally.

I generally don't consider politics when evaluating whether someone is a good person or not, but I find it very hard to imagine someone who has said the things he's said being a decent human being.

I'm personally extremely offended by his comments regarding slavery and the Confederacy, as if people like him had gotten their way, many of my closest friends and even my SO would still be enslaved to this day - I find it morally disturbing to imagine someone saying the things he's said as it relates to those issues, and I can only hope one day he finds God or something similar, and realizes how truly evil and despicable the Confederacy and slavery as an institution were.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 08:48:03 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2019, 09:08:33 PM by Suburban New Jersey Conservative »

Neutral,
But his signature bothers me
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 09:31:32 PM »

A very accurate representation of a Southern Republican.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 09:55:28 PM »

He's probably your average white Alabamian--HP
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 10:39:27 PM »

Mega FF!
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: -4.70

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 11:35:59 PM »

I'm going to go with this. Whatever I may think of his politics, anyone who has the willingness to defy the echochamber earns a minimum degree of respect. On top of that, he articulates a particular political philosophy that is not only uncommon in the American political matrix, or in the broad American right, but the American far-right as well, which gives him additional points in my book.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 11:37:43 PM »

A very accurate representation of a Southern Republican.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 12:10:24 AM »

He'd win at least 45 states in a primary against any Atlas RINO.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 12:22:18 AM »

He acts just like his age would suggest.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 12:28:41 AM »

He's a good kid.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 02:27:52 AM »

Serious issues that go Way Way Beyond mere differences of political view. Hopefully he will shed them as he grows and matures.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 04:05:11 AM »
« Edited: February 25, 2019, 04:15:40 AM by Old School Republican »

LMAO he straight up admitted he is not a patriot and said he says he refuses to say the pledge of allegiance. He also said people who betray this nation and join ISIS should not be sentenced to life in prison or receive the Death Penalty.

I believe that the United States is not necessarily good in its current and long-standing state. I definitely wouldn't call myself patriotic either. I refuse to say the pledge of allegiance; I haven't said it in years.

I know you probably consider me a RINO but if I was running against him in a primary I can tell you I would have no problem obliterating him as these comments would be brought up over and over again. Someone who openly says they dislike and implies they hate this nation would not come close to winning the Republican Primary lol.

Realistically Paulite would be a joke candidate and would be out of the race and some other Southern Conservative candidate would take his place.He literaly has no card to play: The Establishment card would obviously not go to him and he cant even play the nationalism card as Dubya and Trump did as he openly says he dislikes this nation so he wouldnt stand a chance.

If Paulite ran in the primaries(no matter who he is running against) not only would he be destroyed his political career would be over .
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 09:18:54 AM »

He isn't a standard Republican lol. Closer to socon ancap.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 11:48:11 AM »

Yeah he’d curb stomp OSR, Tom and Badger for sure

Badger is a Democrat he has admitted it

The fact is he said he is not a patriot and says he dislikes this country . The fact is RINO and I not only would have the Establishment card but the Nationalistic card as well and I would use both to destroy him.

Both of being supported by establishment would give us all the ads we need to not only spread out message but make sure Paulite is seen though  as Anti-American and someone who is not only weak on Islamic Terrorism  but said he believes someone who joined ISIS shouldn’t go to prison for life because America has done worse things . And the fact is he should be seen like that

Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 01:01:17 PM »

I have to agree with Old School Republican, someone whose statements could easily be constructed as "Anti-American", weak on terrorism, and endorsing treason against this country, could never win the GOP nomination, and would even lose to a liberal Republican in a one-on-one match up.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 03:49:53 PM »

I have to agree with Old School Republican, someone whose statements could easily be constructed as "Anti-American", weak on terrorism, and endorsing treason against this country, could never win the GOP nomination, and would even lose to a liberal Republican in a one-on-one match up.

Yeah, clearly.

Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 04:12:56 PM »

Yeah, clearly.

I don't follow.

"I'd rather be a Russian than be a Democrat" isn't really comparable to "Americans who go to join ISIS shouldn't be charged for treason".
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 04:16:03 PM »

Yeah, clearly.

Lmao like that shows anything lol it’s just a dumb ancedote and probably idiots making a stupid joke . I doubt they actually would advocate committing treason against America lol

Paulite said He dislikes America, thinks it evil and he never sings the pledge of alliengence . He also said the women who joined ISIS doesn’t deserve life cause America is even more evil.

That statement would be literally plastered in every attack ad and would destroy him .

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 04:24:55 PM »

Lmao like that shows anything lol it’s just a dumb ancedote and probably idiots making a stupid joke . I doubt they actually would advocate committing treason against America lol

Paulite said He dislikes America, thinks it evil and he never sings the pledge of alliengence . He also said the women who joined ISIS doesn’t deserve life cause America is even more evil.

That statement would be literally plastered in every attack ad and would destroy him .

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Also, who wouldn't rather be Russian than, well, anything? Putin is super awesome and powerful.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 05:00:23 PM »

Yeah, clearly.

I don't follow.

"I'd rather be a Russian than be a Democrat" isn't really comparable to "Americans who go to join ISIS shouldn't be charged for treason".

Supporting Russia, a hostile country that tries to disrupt and cause chaos in our electoral system, over America is pretty clearly "anti-American" and "treasonous." How about asking for this hostile foreign power to target and hack American citizens? Does that not qualify either?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/87979445-132.html
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 05:05:45 PM »

Yeah, clearly.

I don't follow.

Supporting Russia, a hostile country that tries to disrupt and cause chaos in our electoral system, over America is pretty clearly "anti-American" and "treasonous." How about asking for this hostile foreign power to target and hack American citizens? Does that not qualify either?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/87979445-132.html

That was a dumb joke made by idiots who thought they are being funny,  Paulite is being serious.

Those guys are not actually helping the Russians in any way while Paulite literally is saying someone who actually joined ISIS should not be sentenced to life in prison because America has done worse.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2019, 10:08:10 PM »

Yeah he’d curb stomp OSR, Tom and Badger for sure

And this makes him a FF?  HP?  If you’re implying neither, you guys are just babbling and spamming about things completely unrelated to the OP.

HP, BTW, I don’t know his “good qualities” he might have as a person, so I can only judge him on some of his political statements here.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2019, 03:13:28 PM »

I have no malice toward the poster. I just pray that something bad happens to his internet provider.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies