Opinion of Joe Republic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 01:22:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Joe Republic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of Josephus Republicus?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of Joe Republic  (Read 3677 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »

All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »

Is that like a store?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2019, 08:43:26 PM »

I have reported all of Calthrina's posts in this thread for thread derailment.  This thread is supposed to be about our opinion of Joe Republic, not fire-and-brimstone flavored trolling. 
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2019, 10:52:49 PM »

The five of you are guided in your actions by evil impulses. The Devil has invaded your minds, and caused you to lash out at those who are not like you. Cast his influence out, and you will be set free. Otherwise, you will be condemned to the flames of oblivion. Your behavior has made clear to me that there are many in this world who are not righteous, who are not just, and who are led astray by foul practices.

The only action that my evil impulses guide me to is the special time I spend with myself at night, not posting on a politics forum.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2019, 01:35:08 PM »

This is the greatest thread in the history of Atlas
DPKdebator
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: 3.65

P P P

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2019, 05:49:34 PM »

What the heck has this thread turned into? This forum has a serious problem with "Calthrina derangement syndrome." I don't care that Calthrina has an ignore list or anything and none of you should either. I see posts accusing Calthrina of being responsible for derailing the thread, but if anything having a truckload of posts in response to whatever he says is worse. I don't care if you think Calthrina is thin-skinned, a snowflake, or whatever other label you'd like to throw out there. Not everyone's going to react to things the same way you would, and that's something you have to be mindful of. Why else would schools teach about the importance of respect to young children? Going on about Calthrina overreacting to posts on an internet forum seems pretty hypocritical when there's a bunch of posters ready to trash whatever he says.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2019, 06:46:52 PM »

What the heck has this thread turned into? This forum has a serious problem with "Calthrina derangement syndrome." I don't care that Calthrina has an ignore list or anything and none of you should either. I see posts accusing Calthrina of being responsible for derailing the thread, but if anything having a truckload of posts in response to whatever he says is worse. I don't care if you think Calthrina is thin-skinned, a snowflake, or whatever other label you'd like to throw out there. Not everyone's going to react to things the same way you would, and that's something you have to be mindful of. Why else would schools teach about the importance of respect to young children? Going on about Calthrina overreacting to posts on an internet forum seems pretty hypocritical when there's a bunch of posters ready to trash whatever he says.
The Devil has invaded your mind, and caused you to lash out at those who are not like you. Cast his influence out, and you will be set free. Otherwise, you will be condemned to the flames of oblivion. Your behavior has made clear to me that there are many in this world who are not righteous, who are not just, and who are led astray by foul practices.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 09:03:11 PM »

That's because some of these folks cannot tolerate life outside of the Echo Chamber that is the Atlas Left.  Not all of the liberals, here, but a certain core.  

There are a number of people who react to him the way bullies react to the kid who's a bit nerdy and a bit full of himself, but not mean-spirited.  Many of the people on Calthrina950's ignore list (though not all) are some of the more mean-spirited here; mean-spirited, but afraid to stand alone.  Joe Republic is kind of like the Biff of that group; the Leader of the Pack, perhaps, but he's like the rest; he'll never stand alone (to say nothing of DoctorImperialism, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2, and such).  
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2019, 09:30:08 PM »

That's because some of these folks cannot tolerate life outside of the Echo Chamber that is the Atlas Left.  Not all of the liberals, here, but a certain core.  

There are a number of people who react to him the way bullies react to the kid who's a bit nerdy and a bit full of himself, but not mean-spirited.  Many of the people on Calthrina950's ignore list (though not all) are some of the more mean-spirited here; mean-spirited, but afraid to stand alone.  Joe Republic is kind of like the Biff of that group; the Leader of the Pack, perhaps, but he's like the rest; he'll never stand alone (to say nothing of DoctorImperialism, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2, and such).  
She insisted that we would burn in hell and that the devil was controlling our minds. They're not a victim of "bullying".
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2019, 09:30:36 PM »

If there's anyone "mean-spirited" not already on his ignore list, it's because he's the only poster I think in history whose filled up all 50 slots. I think that says all one needs to know.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 09:45:23 PM »

If there's anyone "mean-spirited" not already on his ignore list, it's because he's the only poster I think in history whose filled up all 50 slots. I think that says all one needs to know.

In fairness, I did that too, I just don’t talk about it and usually don’t click show when I have someone on ignore Tongue
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 09:48:21 PM »

This thread has been fun to watch.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 09:56:26 PM »

That's because some of these folks cannot tolerate life outside of the Echo Chamber that is the Atlas Left.  Not all of the liberals, here, but a certain core. 

There are a number of people who react to him the way bullies react to the kid who's a bit nerdy and a bit full of himself, but not mean-spirited.  Many of the people on Calthrina950's ignore list (though not all) are some of the more mean-spirited here; mean-spirited, but afraid to stand alone.  Joe Republic is kind of like the Biff of that group; the Leader of the Pack, perhaps, but he's like the rest; he'll never stand alone (to say nothing of DoctorImperialism, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2, and such). 

LMAO.  You need to make like a tree, and get out of here.

(Psst, you know who the filmmakers modeled their sleazy, corrupt alt-Biff on, right?  Hint: you voted for him; not me.)

But as Badger has already said, if you think Cal isn't mean-spirited, you definitely aren't paying attention.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 10:32:15 PM »

That's because some of these folks cannot tolerate life outside of the Echo Chamber that is the Atlas Left.  Not all of the liberals, here, but a certain core. 

There are a number of people who react to him the way bullies react to the kid who's a bit nerdy and a bit full of himself, but not mean-spirited.  Many of the people on Calthrina950's ignore list (though not all) are some of the more mean-spirited here; mean-spirited, but afraid to stand alone.  Joe Republic is kind of like the Biff of that group; the Leader of the Pack, perhaps, but he's like the rest; he'll never stand alone (to say nothing of DoctorImperialism, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2, and such). 

(Psst, you know who the filmmakers modeled their sleazy, corrupt alt-Biff on, right?  Hint: you voted for him; not me.)

But as Badger has already said, if you think Cal isn't mean-spirited, you definitely aren't paying attention.

You still don't have the guts to stand alone.  On anything.  Just sayin'.  You need the Echo Chamber; it's your intellectual Iron Lung.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 10:43:48 PM »

You still don't have the guts to stand alone.  On anything.  Just sayin'.  You need the Echo Chamber; it's your intellectual Iron Lung.

Are you ok?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2019, 03:56:14 AM »

Lol. You on the other hand don't stand at all. You just run to censor those who dare to disagree with you. Just like Calthrina, you enjoy Vicious personal attacks as long as they're directed against people who are weaker but the moment you get some pushback you run Crying to authority figures to have them stop the meanness. Something that is an actual common bullying tactic.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2019, 12:10:34 PM »

In fairness, fuzzy, Joe is literally the last poster on this form who is Ever required an echo chamber to assert his views. He's going after people on the left in the same fashion. If you really desired an echo chamber oh, he would post far more on aad then he does.

There are some posters to whom this might apply. However, trying to stick Joe with that description is literally stooping to the level of I know you are but what am I.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2019, 10:29:34 PM »

Lol. You on the other hand don't stand at all. You just run to censor those who dare to disagree with you. Just like Calthrina, you enjoy Vicious personal attacks as long as they're directed against people who are weaker but the moment you get some pushback you run Crying to authority figures to have them stop the meanness. Something that is an actual common bullying tactic.

Another echo chamber addict. 

Repeating lies about me doesn't make them true, but have at it.  It's what you do best.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2019, 12:18:49 AM »

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2019, 10:37:11 AM »

I will say that unlike much of the Echo Chamber Crowd, Joe Republic does put effort into his posts.  While I don't share his worldview, he does do more than merely spout lame talking points.  Well, maybe once in a while, but I'm not going to claim I never "mail it in", either.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2019, 02:11:03 PM »

This thread needs to be renamed from "Opinion of Joe Republic" to "beep boop beep".
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies