Post Random Maps Here 3.0 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:34:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post Random Maps Here 3.0 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Random Maps Here 3.0  (Read 170533 times)
Elcaspar
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.13

« on: August 27, 2020, 03:53:33 PM »

Here's a random map that I made, based off a post I made earlier today. This is what 2020 would look like if Joe Biden won with the same popular vote as Warren G. Harding a century ago, in 1920:

Joe Biden (D-Delaware)/Kamala Harris (D-California)-60.35%-515 EV
Donald J. Trump (R-Florida)/Mike Pence (R-Indiana)-34.12%-23 EV
Others-5.53%-0 EV

I utilized a universal swing calculator, designed by Reagente and provided by him to me, to create this. Obviously, this map is utterly unrealistic, and there is no such thing as a "universal swing", but it was an interesting thought experience nevertheless. I may create a county map of this down the road.

Would you happen to have the link for that universal swing calculator? It would be much appreciated.
Elcaspar
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 08:28:41 AM »

Here's a random map that I made, based off a post I made earlier today. This is what 2020 would look like if Joe Biden won with the same popular vote as Warren G. Harding a century ago, in 1920:

Joe Biden (D-Delaware)/Kamala Harris (D-California)-60.35%-515 EV
Donald J. Trump (R-Florida)/Mike Pence (R-Indiana)-34.12%-23 EV
Others-5.53%-0 EV

I utilized a universal swing calculator, designed by Reagente and provided by him to me, to create this. Obviously, this map is utterly unrealistic, and there is no such thing as a "universal swing", but it was an interesting thought experience nevertheless. I may create a county map of this down the road.

Would you happen to have the link for that universal swing calculator? It would be much appreciated.

I don't have a link to it, as the calculator is on an Excel spreadsheet. You could send Reagente a Personal Message and ask him to provide you with it.

Alright will do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies