Post Random Maps Here 3.0 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:41:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post Random Maps Here 3.0 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Random Maps Here 3.0  (Read 170137 times)
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« on: June 28, 2020, 09:11:48 PM »
« edited: June 28, 2020, 09:20:39 PM by Speaker Thumb21 »

I'm just playing around with the map and seeing what a future close election could look like. Labour is barely ahead in the popular vote 41.75% to 41.61% but the Tories with more seats 310 to 267. Large swing to Labour overall but highly regional with some very pro-Brexit seats continuing their Tory trend.

Might turn it into an infobox at some point.

thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 01:27:47 PM »

Do you know roughly who won what regions? It looks like the BXP won Yorkshire&H plus the North East, Labour won London and Wales and probably scraped through in the North West, SNP obviously won Scotland, and the Tories won both Midlands Regions plus East Anglia and the South West and East, although the Lib Dems like came close in those two.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 04:35:34 PM »

Do you know roughly who won what regions? It looks like the BXP won Yorkshire&H plus the North East, Labour won London and Wales and probably scraped through in the North West, SNP obviously won Scotland, and the Tories won both Midlands Regions plus East Anglia and the South West and East, although the Lib Dems like came close in those two.

I don't. You can see the breakdown by region but I didn't check and I don't know of a way to save a map in that tool.

I usually take a screenshot when I use that website because it doesn't let you save them unfortunately. Thanks for the response.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies