Racist African American TA calls for killing of White People
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:47:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Racist African American TA calls for killing of White People
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Racist African American TA calls for killing of White People  (Read 2638 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 02:16:59 PM »

Boy the MAGA kids harassing the Native Americans thread really triggered you Hollywood

That's another thread.
What do you think about this guy's ideas, and the fact that he's working on the public dime?

Donald Trump working on the public dime is an infinitely bigger disgrace.

Is calling for the deaths of "some white people" OK with you, Lyndon?

Is having a sexual predator as president ok with you Mr. Devout Christian?

That's an accusation that is unproven.  And you know it.
Now, are you OK with this Teaching Assistant's Comments?

I can resolve this simply. Mister a****** racist Professor needs canned, and sing Donald Trump being asexual abuser given the 30 some different women who've come forward over the years, mainly with Witnesses, and his own Macho admissions on Howard Stern among other places about how he loved to pop into the dressing rooms of the Miss USA and (gak!) Miss Teen USA pageant so he could Ogilvy half-dressed and naked contestants because he unabashedly could , well.... at this point saying it's an unproven allegations a little like saying Nixon was framed in Watergate.

You are wasting your breath Badger.
He defends gross conduct of Moore and trump day and night.
There is massive evidence against both scum, but he has those horse-blinders on and nothing is going to change his mind.
PS: Be prepared for a "no legally proven" horse-crap defense that takes about 4 paragraphs and over 400 words.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 02:19:13 PM »

Boy the MAGA kids harassing the Native Americans thread really triggered you Hollywood

That's another thread.
What do you think about this guy's ideas, and the fact that he's working on the public dime?

I can resolve this simply. Mister a****** racist Professor needs canned, and sing Donald Trump being asexual abuser given the 30 some different women who've come forward over the years, mainly with Witnesses, and his own Macho admissions on Howard Stern among other places about how he loved to pop into the dressing rooms of the Miss USA and (gak!) Miss Teen USA pageant so he could Ogilvy half-dressed and naked contestants because he unabashedly could , well.... at this point saying it's an unproven allegations a little like saying Nixon was framed in Watergate.

There is massive evidence against both scum, but he has those horse-blinders on and nothing is going to change his mind.
PS: Be prepared for a "no legally proven" horse-crap defense that takes about 4 paragraphs and over 400 words.

Oh contraire. Fuzzy attacked Roy Moore for his contemptible unchristian Behavior. He made it very clear if he lived in Alabama he would have voted for Jones. It makes his defense of Trumps sexual assault history, which is every bit as bad and well-documented as Moore's, somewhat disappointing, but give credit where credit is due.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 02:36:30 PM »

That's another thread.

As usual from you, an excellent response. Bad behavior can come from all races and all positions in the social ladder. Any appeal to violence and any sexual abuse are both inexcusable. As a white male who feels no guilt about being white even if much of that white ancestry is German (of course I have said that if I had to choose between being a Nazi and a Jew, I would be a Jew because as a Jew I would not have to abandon my culture and my moral values) I would be offended. Even if the context is a revolution, mass death of any kind is a horror that sane people avoid inflicting, except for the idea (We didn't want this war and we are going to finish it off as swiftly and decisively so that it will be all over and life will be back to normal).

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2019, 02:54:28 PM »

That's another thread.

Oh contraire. Fuzzy attacked Roy Moore for his contemptible unchristian Behavior. He made it very clear if he lived in Alabama he would have voted for Jones. It makes his defense of Trumps sexual assault history, which is every bit as bad and well-documented as Moore's, somewhat disappointing, but give credit where credit is due.

In his wishy-washy ways of posting, he both defended Moore and Devil-ized him.
But after (me) posting various times how the entire city community (including the local police in the malls/shopping centers and his own law colleagues) knew of Moore pursuit of young teenage girls, he didn't want to concede it as truth ("an accusation that is unproven"), and defended Moore.
PS: I don't believe he would have voted for Moore. Moore was massively supported by Evangelicals in the South because of his staunch religious views, and I have little doubt Fuzzy would have pulled-the-lever for Moore with a huge grin on his face.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 03:23:41 PM »

That's another thread.

That's an accusation that is unproven.  And you know it.

But after (me) posting various times how the entire city community (including the local police in the malls/shopping centers and his own law colleagues) knew of Moore pursuit of young teenage girls, he didn't want to concede it as truth ("an accusation that is unproven"), and defended Moore.
PS: I don't believe he would have voted for Moore. Moore was massively supported by Evangelicals in the South because of his staunch religious views, and I have little doubt Fuzzy would have pulled-the-lever for Moore with a huge grin on his face.

We will have to agree to disagree. While he very initially questioned the allegations against Moore, it wasn't long at all before he acknowledged the evidence was overwhelming. Furthermore, he posted repeatedly support 4 Jones and withering contempt for Moore.

I suppose it is only 99% likely that he would have actually voted for more and there is a 1% chance he would have not followed through in the voting booth. But there's only a 99.9% chance if u or I were Alabama voters would have likewise voted for Jones, as there would have been at least a .1% chance that we could have mistakenly/ absent-mindedly pulled the lever for Moore as well.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2019, 03:41:19 PM »

That's another thread.

We will have to agree to disagree. While he very initially questioned the allegations against Moore, it wasn't long at all before he acknowledged the evidence was overwhelming. Furthermore, he posted repeatedly support 4 Jones and withering contempt for Moore.

I suppose it is only 99% likely that he would have actually voted for more and there is a 1% chance he would have not followed through in the voting booth. But there's only a 99.9% chance if u or I were Alabama voters would have likewise voted for Jones, as there would have been at least a .1% chance that we could have mistakenly/ absent-mindedly pulled the lever for Moore as well.

Doug Jones is the sort of Democrat I generally feel comfortable voting for.

I don't know how much of the allegations about Roy Moore is true, but I found the girl who claims she was forcibly assaulted by Moore at age 14 to be the most credible accusation.  I also note that it was the most serious accusation of all the accusations made.  That, and the fact that Moore's persona was one that suggests to me that he really views himself to be accountable to no one soured me on Roy Moore.

I admired Moore at one time for the monument he placed in the Alabama Supreme Court Rotunda.  I visited that monument before it was removed.  It had the 10 Commandments on it; it also had references to the Christian origins of our Republic, and a good portion of it quoted Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  The monuments were not what I thought they would be, and the were probably not what people on Atlas thinks they were.  In reading the words and praying, I believe God told me in my spirit that He was pleased with those Monuments and wanted them to remain there.  But God didn't tell me anything about Roy Moore in that moment.  Men are not Gods; they are fallible.  Some, in Moore's case, prove to have no sense of accountability to any man, and when I see a man in that condition, I wonder if he actually views himself accountable to God.  In Moore's case, that's become quite hard to believe, and men such as that should be kept from high office, almost at all costs.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2019, 04:58:35 PM »

... Now, are you OK with this Teaching Assistant's Comments?

I can resolve this simply. Mister a****** racist Professor needs canned ...

As usual from you, an excellent response. Bad behavior can come from all races and all positions in the social ladder. Any appeal to violence and any sexual abuse are both inexcusable ...

Agree with all this.
Notice that no one on the left (in Atlas) is defending this conduct. If it's true he needs to be called-out and answer for it.
Unlike the racist-mocking-of-a-Native-American thread, where many right-leaning nutjobs defended those bigoted Deplorable high school teenagers.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 05:12:12 PM »

... Now, are you OK with this Teaching Assistant's Comments?

I can resolve this simply. Mister a****** racist Professor needs canned ...

As usual from you, an excellent response. Bad behavior can come from all races and all positions in the social ladder. Any appeal to violence and any sexual abuse are both inexcusable ...

Agree with all this.
Notice that no one on the left (in Atlas) is defending this conduct. If it's true he needs to be called-out and answer for it.
Unlike the racist-mocking-of-a-Native-American thread, where many right-leaning nutjobs defended those bigoted Deplorable high school teenagers.

Ouch. Even though that contrast between posters responses to these two threads was rather obvious, I really didn't put two-and-two together on it till you explicitly pointed it out. That is an indictment that is as damning as it is accurate.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 05:12:21 PM »

We know for certain that Trump intentionally walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants, including some underage. He bragged about doing it on Howard Stern's show, and there have been dozens of said women to corroborate it.

Are you going to respond with 10 paragraphs now about how that's not really sexual predator behavior since Muslims and Democrats do way worse things and Trump is ending abortion and Tlaib is an anti-semite and Michael Brown robbed a store and gay marriages performed in Christian churches are an affront to God and how you used to be a super liberal Democratic activist and how feminists hate your sons, etc?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 05:24:38 PM »

We know for certain that Trump intentionally walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants, including some underage. He bragged about doing it on Howard Stern's show, and there have been dozens of said women to corroborate it.

Are you going to respond with 10 paragraphs now about how that's not really sexual predator behavior since Muslims and Democrats do way worse things and Trump is ending abortion and Tlaib is an anti-semite and Michael Brown robbed a store and gay marriages performed in Christian churches are an affront to God and how you used to be a super liberal Democratic activist and how feminists hate your sons, etc?

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »

To be fair, they shouldn't complain. If you don't have the guts to show of your body (which you should be comfortable with if you're planning on being a model) you shouldn't have signed up in a beauty pageant in the first place.

Yet another example of why the mods not Banning your combination of Neo-Nazi and trolling ass long ago is demonstrative of their complete dysfunction. Maybe this post will do it. Fingers crossed, but expecting nothing.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 05:34:33 PM »

To be fair, they shouldn't complain. If you don't have the guts to show of your body (which you should be comfortable with if you're planning on being a model) you shouldn't have signed up in a beauty pageant in the first place.

What an asinine response!
The women were in the dressing rooms, which is an area that should be respected with having reasonable privacy (especially from old, creepy, orange dudes who walk-in). They were not on the stage performing and doing their thing to the entire public.
It was a beauty pageant, not a strip bar which is more of what you are disgustingly describing.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM by Badger »

What an asinine response!
The women were in the dressing rooms, which is an area that should be respected with having reasonable privacy (especially from old, creepy, orange dudes who walk-in). They were not on the stage performing and doing their thing to the entire public.
It was a beauty pageant, not a strip bar which is more of what you are disgustingly describing.

Hell, employees at a strip bar aren't warranted to that type of " expectations".

I just reported Woodbury's post with the query whether or not beauty pageant contestants can expect sexual assault by the contestant organizer to be and expected Hazard is enough of the mainstream conservative fought in Trump's America that this Hitler quoting ragg head calling troll is somehow STILL not worthy of being given the banhammer forthwith. However, sadly, my expectations are painfully low.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 05:42:56 PM »

You are more than wrong. Contestants entitled to privacy, which is why there are dressing rooms. What is happening in the dressing room is not a public part of the pageant.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »

It's an unproven allegation. When he's charged and when he pleads to a crime, I'll agree with you.

Respond to the topic.  Is this behavior OK?  If you won't, you're no better than Sarah Palin.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2019, 06:49:45 PM »

It's an unproven allegation. When he's charged and when he pleads to a crime, I'll agree with you.

Respond to the topic.  Is this behavior OK?  If you won't, you're no better than Sarah Palin.

So Trump says he did it, and the people who he did it to say he did it, but you are going to overrule all of the people who were there, including the guy who admits he did it, and call it "unproven?" That's pathetic. I know he's not going to be charged, so that's a pointless attempt at misdirection -- people don't have to be convicted by a court in order for you or me or anyone else to look at the evidence and decide that they are guilty. Especially when 100% of people involved are in agreement of what happened.

As to your second line, what topic? The dumbass professor? Of course that's not OK. Did you really think I might say otherwise? People have deservedly lost jobs for much worse. I don't buy the larger narrative that the Right is trying to draw about inherent anti-white bias in academia or whatever, but of course I condemn him.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2019, 06:54:11 PM »

So Trump says he did it, and the people who he did it to say he did it, but you are going to overrule all of the people who were there, including the guy who admits he did it, and call it "unproven?" That's pathetic. I know he's not going to be charged or whatever, so that's a pointless attempt at misdirection.

As to your second line, what topic? The dumbass professor? Of course that's not OK. Did you really think I might say otherwise? People have deservedly lost jobs for much worse. I don't buy the larger narrative that the Right is trying to draw about inherent anti-white bias in academia or whatever, but of course I condemn him.

I don't know what anyone will say until they post it.

As people freely complain about "whataboutism", and as I remember you as being one of them (I may be wrong on that.) I'll call people to walk the talk on that issue.

If Trump did that, let him be prosecuted.  There's probably not a statute of limitations.  When a Court declares him a Sexual Predator, I'll use the term at that time.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 07:01:03 PM »

1. It's not whataboutism when you posted that it's "unproven" that Trump is a sexual predator and I respond with an event that suggests otherwise. It would be whataboutism if this were a thread about Clinton or Franken or whoever, but labeling this particular instance whatboutism shows that you either are posting in bad faith or have a shocking lack of understanding of what the term means.

2. Are you really saying that you don't believe in anyone's guilt until they are convicted of a crime, regardless of evidence or literal confessions? Didn't think so. After all, if you applied that standard to Michael Brown and Bill Clinton, what you even ramble about anymore?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 07:10:25 PM »

1. It's not whataboutism when you posted that it's "unproven" that Trump is a sexual predator and I respond with an event that suggests otherwise. It would be whataboutism if this were a thread about Clinton or Franken or whoever, but labeling this particular instance whatboutism shows that you either are posting in bad faith or have a shocking lack of understanding of what the term means.

2. Are you really saying that you don't believe in anyone's guilt until they are convicted of a crime, regardless of evidence or literal confessions? Didn't think so. After all, if you applied that standard to Michael Brown and Bill Clinton, what you even ramble about anymore?

Nothing's been proven on Bill Clinton, beyond what he's admitted to.  My objection there is the OK-ness with throwing Juanita Broaddrick under the bus while insisting anyone accusing Trump (or some other Republican) be treated as guilty.

And, no, I'm not going to refer to anyone as a Sexual Offender or Sexual Predator until they are convicted of a crime and adjudicated as such.  That's basic fairness.  I'll note accusations, but I will not label someone with a label that has real legal meaning. 

Trump has never been charged with a crime in his life, yet people call him a criminal.  He's under investigation, and there is factual information out there that would be enough for a reasonable person to say, "No, I won't vote for Trump."  But if Trump ought not be above the law, he ought not be below it, either.  Ditto Bill and Hillary Clinton.  (I have never been part of the "Lock Her Up!" crowd, and I have disapproved of that explicitly on Atlas.)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 07:13:08 PM »

Nothing's been proven on Bill Clinton, beyond what he's admitted to.  My objection there is the OK-ness with throwing Juanita Broaddrick under the bus while insisting anyone accusing Trump (or some other Republican) be treated as guilty.

And, no, I'm not going to refer to anyone as a Sexual Offender or Sexual Predator until they are convicted of a crime and adjudicated as such.  That's basic fairness.  I'll note accusations, but I will not label someone with a label that has real legal meaning. 

Trump has never been charged with a crime in his life, yet people call him a criminal.  He's under investigation, and there is factual information out there that would be enough for a reasonable person to say, "No, I won't vote for Trump."  But if Trump ought not be above the law, he ought not be below it, either.  Ditto Bill and Hillary Clinton.  (I have never been part of the "Lock Her Up!" crowd, and I have disapproved of that explicitly on Atlas.)

This much is true. There is a serious double standard that seems to exist in these kinds of cases.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2019, 07:18:27 PM »

Had Bill Clinton ever admitted to raping Broaddrick, whether before, during, or after his presidency, not a single red avatar here would say he didn't do it or that it was "unproven." That's the key difference here - Trump's supporters here cling to some kind of "well technically he hasn't been convicted of anything" even though Trump himself said that he creeped on women and girls while they were changing.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2019, 07:21:17 PM »

This much is true. There is a serious double standard that seems to exist in these kinds of cases.

Yes, the double standard is from Republicans, who decide whether they believe accusers not by a careful examination of the facts like Democrats do, but whether the accused is a Republican or a Democrat.

If Franken, Conyers, or that Nevada congressman whose name escapes me were Republicans, they would still be in Congress and would be widely supported by Republicans here and nationwide.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 07:23:33 PM »

Yes, the double standard is from Republicans, who decide whether they believe accusers not by a careful examination of the facts like Democrats do, but whether the accused is a Republican or a Democrat.

If Franken, Conyers, or that Nevada congressman whose name escapes me were Republicans, they would still be in Congress and would be widely supported by Republicans here and nationwide.

Trent Franks (R-AZ) was pressured to resign, and did so quickly.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »

Trump has been charged, convicted and fined on, I believe, four occasions.  At other times, as with Trump University, he settled and paid a fine.

With Trump University, he can hide behind its corporate entity and claim it wasn't him personally, with these other convictions and fines, I believe that isn't the case.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2019, 07:26:11 PM »

Trump has been charged, convicted and fined on, I believe, four occasions.  At other times, as with Trump University, he settled and paid a fine.

With Trump University, he can hide behind its corporate entity and claim it wasn't him personally, with these other convictions and fines, I believe that isn't the case.

These are civil matters, not criminal matters.  If you don't know that, you are uninformed.  If you do know that and wish to imply otherwise, you are lying.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies