Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:47:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 133723 times)
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1300 on: September 26, 2019, 09:50:04 AM »

henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1301 on: September 26, 2019, 11:04:23 AM »

lol Tulsi is definitely priming to attack Warren she said Kamala wasn't qualified to be CIC before the debates.

Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #1302 on: September 26, 2019, 11:07:14 AM »

lol Tulsi is definitely priming to attack Warren she said Kamala wasn't qualified to be CIC before the debates.

It makes sense, Harris is polling less than Buttigieg on average, and Warren has gained serious momentum. Buttigieg has also signaled that he's going to start going after Warren, and I have a feeling others will follow.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1303 on: September 26, 2019, 11:10:05 AM »

Putin's newest asset at work.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1304 on: September 26, 2019, 11:34:33 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard is terrible.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #1305 on: September 26, 2019, 11:37:21 AM »
« Edited: September 26, 2019, 11:41:53 AM by Comrade Funk »

That's her attack lol? I expect Warren and nearly every Democrat to wipe the floor with that fauxgressive. She's been exposed as an authoritarian. Only Maduro-loving DSA types and Republicans support her.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1306 on: September 26, 2019, 11:39:24 AM »

It should be no secret why Republicans like Gabbard so much. She's basically running against the Democratic Party at this point.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1307 on: September 26, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »

I wonder why the Democrats didn't want to give Gabbard a spot at the debate. Hmmmmm...
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1308 on: September 26, 2019, 11:49:33 AM »

I wonder why the Democrats didn't want to give Gabbard a spot at the debate. Hmmmmm...

Impeaching Trump should now be part of the party platform, Trump is too corrupt, any candidate that doesn't see that is out of step with the party.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #1309 on: September 26, 2019, 11:50:25 AM »

This next debate should be Gabbard's last, I doubt she fulfills the requirements to get the November Debate spot.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1310 on: September 26, 2019, 11:54:18 AM »

Can't wait to see this site implode when BASED Tulsi kamikazes the OBNOXIOUS LIBTARD Elizabeth Warren at the next debate!!!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1311 on: September 26, 2019, 12:17:15 PM »

Can't wait to see this site implode when BASED Tulsi kamikazes the OBNOXIOUS LIBTARD Elizabeth Warren at the next debate!!!

It's 50/50 if they'll even be on stage together, and it'd look pathetic for Gabbard to ramble about Warren when she's in the other debate.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1312 on: September 26, 2019, 12:38:35 PM »

It's 50/50 if they'll even be on stage together, and it'd look pathetic for Gabbard to ramble about Warren when she's in the other debate.

She is such an obvious stooge that she might actually do exactly that.
American2020
Côte d'Ivoire

« Reply #1313 on: September 26, 2019, 01:58:35 PM »

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1314 on: September 26, 2019, 02:04:11 PM »
« Edited: September 26, 2019, 10:53:51 PM by GP270watch »

I don't love her trade policy either. We need to work with China to make certain technologies cheaper like solar, rechargeable and storage batteries, renewables, and other tech for the benefit of the planet. The difference with Warren is even when I don't side with her on a policy, I see her as rational and convincible if somebody presents better information than she currently has. We need leaders who listen to expertise, know how to process information and data for the benefit of us all.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1315 on: September 26, 2019, 03:09:26 PM »

It's really impossible for you to imagine that there might be genuine opposition to the political beliefs you hold, isn't it? Everyone I don't like is an agent of Putin
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1316 on: September 26, 2019, 03:40:51 PM »

It's really impossible for you to imagine that there might be genuine opposition to the political beliefs you hold, isn't it? Everyone I don't like is an agent of Putin

I'd like to believe that there are no human beings that genuinely oppose my position that a leader who gases his own people is scum and a war criminal and wouldn't touch him with hazmat gloves.

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1317 on: September 26, 2019, 03:43:10 PM »

I'd like to believe that there are no human beings that genuinely oppose my position that a leader who gases his own people is scum and a war criminal and wouldn't touch him with hazmat gloves.

No one is arguing that point. That is not the topic. Everyone who attacks the candidates you like is immediately a "Putin stooge".
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1318 on: September 26, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »

She literally called Assad a war criminal. How do you manage to cram a lie into every post you make?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1319 on: September 26, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »

No one is arguing that point. That is not the topic. Everyone who attacks the candidates you like is immediately a "Putin stooge".

Any Democratic/progressive office holder who supports Trump AND attacks Democratic candidates using Republican talking points is probably a Putin stooge.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1320 on: September 26, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »

Any Democratic/progressive office holder who supports Trump AND attacks Democratic candidates using Republican talking points is probably a Putin stooge.

Except that you have accused others of being "Putin stooges." As well. The great thing about that is that you don't have to provide any evidence for it.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1321 on: September 26, 2019, 04:15:19 PM »

I normally would have used MS Paint, but I'm in class right now.

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1322 on: September 26, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »

Long story short: F-ck Tulsi Gabbard.
James Monroe

« Reply #1323 on: September 26, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=candidates

"DU members who want to participate in the Democratic Primaries forum must set their current first-choice candidate preference. The list below shows the percentage of DU members who have set their preference for each candidate. Percentages are rounded to the nearest whole number. Candidates with zero supporters are marked with a dash."

ELIZABETH WARREN 22%

JOE BIDEN 14%

KAMALA HARRIS 8%

BERNIE SANDERS 8%

PETE BUTTIGIEG 6%

BETO O'ROURKE 2%

TULSI GABBARD 1%

AMY KLOBUCHAR 1%

ANDREW YANG 1%

CORY BOOKER 1%

MARIANNE WILLIAMSON 0%

JULIAN CASTRO 0%