Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:44:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH  (Read 2154 times)
MissCatholic

« on: November 01, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »

Last night Howard Dean stated that the republicna governors of Mn, Ca and OH need to be kicked out of office as they are way to corrupt.

Targeting California and Ohio i can fully understand but Minnesota is interesting. I understand that Hatch is running so i believe that the race will be close but with dean saying that pawlenty is corrupt i was a little surprised.

So i know we have many posters from Minnesota how is Pawlenty doing? Dean has already called him Roves favorite governor and states that Minnesota is a main battleground with the open seante seat, governor seat and the 2008 battles. So what are the dems chances?

Can they win all three?
Is Pawlenty in trouble?
MissCatholic

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 12:09:42 PM »

Ken Mehlmann is a man that needs to get drunk, get laid and ahave some fun.
MissCatholic

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 12:13:46 PM »

Ken Mehlmann is a man that needs to get drunk, get laid and ahave some fun.

Why? Love em' or hate em'... He's too busy winning elections.

Hes a robot. you dont have to ask him a question because he has the answers already. hes still panderring to voters in Maryland and New Jersey.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies