Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:58:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Howard Dean : Dems need to beat the corrupt governors in MN, CA and OH  (Read 2140 times)
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« on: November 01, 2005, 12:07:08 PM »
« edited: November 01, 2005, 12:10:26 PM by Scoonie »

I think Dean would be doing everybody a favor (Democrats included) if he just shut the hell up.

Give it a rest, Joe. You're tiresome. What did Dean say here that was bad? How come you never criticize Ken "Robotic Talking Points" Mehlman?

Yes, they can win all three. They can definitely win CA and OH, and with a little push they can win MN.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 01:19:11 PM »

Dean should shut up because screeching about how three Republican governors are 'corrupt' is not going to win the Democrats any votes at all. 

Why not? It will be a theme in the 2006 elections.

If Joe ran the Democratic party, we would just agree with the Republicans on everything and act like a bunch of sissies. That's what Joe wants, another Republican party.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 01:31:41 PM »

Because calling people corrupt without actually backing it up is really quite a serious claim, and one that most sane people would ignore.

The time to back up the claims will be in 2006 while the campaign is going on.

Also, you failed to address my other point.  But I'll instead assume that you don't mind if the Republicans call any New Jersey or Washington Democrat corrupt either?

Freedom of speech. Go for it.

I would prefer to see no political parties at all, so that there would be less blind partisan idiots in the world.

Well, you are definitely a Republican-leaning independent. Seems like you  b*tch everytime any Democrat disagrees with or criticizes Republicans.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 05:41:21 PM »

Scoonie, what problem do you have with people being Independents? 

No problem whatsoever.

I was just responding to Joe's predictable attacks whenever Howard Dean says anything. Dean's job is to raise money, criticize Republicans, and help articulate a message for the party. Joe doesn't like it when Dean criticizes Republicans for some reason.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies