Biden VP news megathread (pg 286 - been selected, announcement could be today)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 05:44:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden VP news megathread (pg 286 - been selected, announcement could be today)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 ... 299
Author Topic: Biden VP news megathread (pg 286 - been selected, announcement could be today)  (Read 363089 times)
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3425 on: July 06, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »

Apparently, in their quest, the #KHive is now doxing supporters of rival "VP campaigns" and going Full Birther on Duckworth. (Incidentally, the person behind the birthers is one of those brainlets who, and I hate to use this term because of how diluted it's become, played the race card when I criticized Kamala's support base as toxic on Twitter)

Suddenly, I finally realize what y'all were talking about when you criticized my wing. I love Kamala and think she's a great voice for our party, but I don't want her toxic supporters associated with the Biden campaign.
You mind DM’ing me receipts? I see you in this thread acting like KHive is putting out hits on folks and never see proof. Let’s discuss this in PMs. Don’t want to bog this thread down at all.

He probably made it up. Many of my friends like Duckworth and have said that her being nominated as VP will shed light on the Asian American community which is rarely represented or heard from in America (outside of food).
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3426 on: July 06, 2020, 08:59:56 PM »

Apparently, in their quest, the #KHive is now doxing supporters of rival "VP campaigns" and going Full Birther on Duckworth. (Incidentally, the person behind the birthers is one of those brainlets who, and I hate to use this term because of how diluted it's become, played the race card when I criticized Kamala's support base as toxic on Twitter)

Suddenly, I finally realize what y'all were talking about when you criticized my wing. I love Kamala and think she's a great voice for our party, but I don't want her toxic supporters associated with the Biden campaign.
You mind DM’ing me receipts? I see you in this thread acting like KHive is putting out hits on folks and never see proof. Let’s discuss this in PMs. Don’t want to bog this thread down at all.

He probably made it up. Many of my friends like Duckworth and have said that her being nominated as VP will shed light on the Asian American community which is rarely represented or heard from in America (outside of food).

Don't ever ****ing question my integrity again.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3427 on: July 06, 2020, 09:04:47 PM »

@josecanyousee Huh

Literally who
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3428 on: July 06, 2020, 09:15:22 PM »

Literally who

Don't move the goalposts now. This person's a well-known follower of Bravenak (perhaps the #KHive's most vocal, visible member) and can usually be found jumping in on one of her harassment trains. She was also vocal enough for one of our dear friends to notice. (Not that he supports this BS in any way - he was just trying to get his article out)

You ****ed up. Man up and own it instead of acting like a five-year-old and trying to weasel your way out of it.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3429 on: July 06, 2020, 09:30:30 PM »

Literally who

Don't move the goalposts now. This person's a well-known follower of Bravenak (perhaps the #KHive's most vocal, visible member) and can usually be found jumping in on one of her harassment trains. She was also vocal enough for one of our dear friends to notice. (Not that he supports this BS in any way - he was just trying to get his article out)

You ****ed up. Man up and own it instead of acting like a five-year-old and trying to weasel your way out of it.

Yeah, sure I'm the 5 year old.
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #3430 on: July 06, 2020, 09:32:46 PM »

Boom.

Duckworth can get away with a gaffe like yesterday much better than a Rice/Harris or Warren.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3431 on: July 06, 2020, 09:41:36 PM »

@josecanyousee Huh

Literally who

This but for every unaccountable Twitter fan. Staffers are one thing, but it’s ridiculous to expect Harris, Sanders or Biden to fully control these decentralised fanbases.
new_patomic

« Reply #3432 on: July 06, 2020, 09:47:48 PM »

Boom.

This is why people who were saying she was done after her George Washington faux pas were so dumb.

If anyone wants to question her patriotism or commitment to America she can point them to the chunks of her body still in Iraq. You're not going to Max Cleland her.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3433 on: July 06, 2020, 09:51:54 PM »

Literally who

You baselessly accused me of making up fake news in order to smear Kamala. I came out with proof. Your response, instead of "sorry, I messed up and should have been more careful", was to try and move the goalposts from "you're fabricating scandals" to "the people who are doing the BS aren't relevant" (a point that I countered anyway).

So yes. Stop acting like a 5-year-old and own up to your mistake.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3434 on: July 06, 2020, 10:02:44 PM »

Literally who

You baselessly accused me of making up fake news in order to smear Kamala. I came out with proof. Your response, instead of "sorry, I messed up and should have been more careful", was to try and move the goalposts from "you're fabricating scandals" to "the people who are doing the BS aren't relevant" (a point that I countered anyway).

You post a random person and obscure thread to somehow promote this idea that the people who support Harris are starting a dog whistle campaign about Duckworth. But I should apologize to you? You can find a twitter thread of people promoting all kinds of vast conspiracy theories on Twitter. The only thing worse than the people who post things like this is the people who continue to promote them because it benefits them politically.

Like you
Lognog
United States

« Reply #3435 on: July 06, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »

Boom.

Now I see why people are pushing her so hard
Da2017
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #3436 on: July 06, 2020, 10:16:16 PM »

Boom.

Duckworth can get away with a gaffe like yesterday much better than a Rice/Harris or Warren.

Rice having a gaffe is nerve wracking to think about. This took away any concern I had with Duckworth being ready.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #3437 on: July 06, 2020, 10:16:45 PM »

What the actual hell is going on in this thread? I just wanna grill, for God’s sake!
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3438 on: July 06, 2020, 10:22:42 PM »

It's about the open field, clean and brutal hit. That's what Duckworth can do.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3439 on: July 06, 2020, 10:23:24 PM »

This is hands down the most unhinged thing I have ever seen from Tucker. They are scared of her, guys.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #3440 on: July 06, 2020, 10:26:28 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2020, 10:39:43 PM by politics_king »

Election Betting Odds have Rice and Duckworth trending upward and Kamala downward.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #3441 on: July 06, 2020, 10:28:38 PM »

This is hands down the most unhinged thing I have ever seen from Tucker. They are scared of her, guys.

What an idiot.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3442 on: July 06, 2020, 10:30:17 PM »

Tucker Carlson hates veterans.
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3443 on: July 06, 2020, 10:31:09 PM »

Election Betting Odds have Rice and  worth trending upward and Kamala downward.

You should probably not buy Rice at that ridiculous price.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #3444 on: July 06, 2020, 10:35:30 PM »

Right? Who charges $2.99 a pound for rice? What do they think this is, Whole Foods?
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3445 on: July 06, 2020, 10:38:00 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2020, 10:42:07 PM by Killa Cam's Comeback »

Literally who

You post a random person and obscure thread to somehow promote this idea that the people who support Harris are starting a dog whistle campaign about Duckworth. But I should apologize to you? You can find a twitter thread of people promoting all kinds of vast conspiracy theories on Twitter. The only thing worse than the people who post things like this is the people who continue to promote them because it benefits them politically.

Like you

Yes. Because you said I was making it all up out of thin air and I wasn't.

To be fair to the Hive, most of the toxicity is coming from a few bad apples with strong followings (the main source now is Bravenak). I don't have an issue with people like BlackWomenViews (who, thankfully, had the wherewithal to ignore this BS) or NotCapnAmerica, who simply argue for Kamala and against Warren or Duckworth with passion. They're joyful warriors, as the campaign puts it.

I have issue with saboteurs like Bravenak and Dane Weeks, who influence their followers to fight for Kamala with the same hateful energy the most vicious Bernie people did. I've given personal testimony of the birther's nonzero influence on the platform, and cited an example of another person on the forum who thought so as well. You responded to all this with a glorified "no u" - most likely because you know what you're trying to argue is indefensible on its very merits.

Much like many of the other #KHivers, you're utterly allergic to personal accountability and everything bad is never about you. I don't believe you're personally racist against Asians, but you're certainly quick to excuse racism against them when it's your allies doing it.
Devils30
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3446 on: July 06, 2020, 10:39:14 PM »

She is  a smart woman but it's just different being the candidate. Someone like Demings, Harris and Duckworth have gone through this.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #3447 on: July 06, 2020, 10:40:23 PM »

Election Betting Odds have Rice and  worth trending upward and Kamala downward.

Lol it's suppose to say and Duckworth* I modified it.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3448 on: July 06, 2020, 10:46:08 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2020, 10:51:45 PM by Killa Cam's Comeback »

What the actual hell is going on in this thread? I just wanna grill, for God’s sake!

Patrick's throwing a temper tantrum because I'm holding his campaign to the same standards he held mine to. Something tells me his reaction would be a lot different if Jane Sanders followed Chapo.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #3449 on: July 06, 2020, 11:18:36 PM »

I think you two should get a hotel room. Take a bottle of cheap champagne and a box of chocolate with you. Then get busy with the business, come back, and chill out.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 ... 299  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies