Presidential Speech accepting Liberty Caucus Endorsement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:22:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Presidential Speech accepting Liberty Caucus Endorsement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Presidential Speech accepting Liberty Caucus Endorsement  (Read 1507 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 07, 2004, 09:18:11 AM »

I would like to thank the Liberty Caucus for their endorsement of me. I look forward to working with Migrendel and the other members of the Liberty Caucus in this election. I feel that each and every one of you can be valuable assets in my campaign. Get out there and turn out the vote!

In this election, the fundamental rights to an abortion, and the most basic civil liberties of people of all sexual orientations is seriously at stake. Many of our Republican friends have advocated rolling back or, in some cases even, eliminating these rights. As a society, we cannot afford to turn back the hands of time on the progress that we have made. We do not want to go back to an era in which people were persecuted for choosing to be with the people that they love. We do not want to go back to the time when a coat hanger and a back alley had anything to do with an abortion. We do not want to go back to the time when there was no tolerance for those with differing ideas of what love and family is. We believe that all citizens are entitled to the fundamental civil rights of liberty and pursuit of happiness, and in order to secure these rights, we must continue to progress forward on the issues of abortion and homosexual rights. Let's not turn back the clock, let's move forward and continue to create more rights for Americans, not less. Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies