SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:38:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts  (Read 38404 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« on: September 16, 2020, 06:02:07 AM »

Also the Lincoln Project released a new ad yesterday attacking Graham. Warning: it is the single most revolting political ad I've ever seen. It actually made me want to throw up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrJsW3dZov0

I'm really, really cool if we never see the Lincoln Project do anything else after 2020.

That is some “The Eternal Jew” stuff
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 07:29:24 PM »

It would be amazing if the HRC would come out with an endorsement of Lindsay Graham.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 05:55:55 PM »

I hope Harrison can pull this off but I think this is giving me major MO 2016 and TX 2018 vibes I think Graham will get a scare but still hold on by 2-3% I feel bad about underestimating him early on in the race I thought Graham was safe. The race is still lean Republican to me

I agree, a Dem winning statewide in SC is still unproven and the state doesn't really look like the kinds of states swinging heavily to Biden. We'd need to see a serious anti-Lindsay sentiment for Graham to cross the finish line.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 10:51:35 AM »

Help me Lindsey Graham dot com please donate Lindsey Graham dot com the Democrats Lindsey Graham dot com

What ever happened to WinRed?
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 06:02:31 AM »

help me Lindsay Graham dot com help me I’m getting killed Lindsay Graham dot com five dollars ten dollars Lindsay Graham dot com won’t you please help me Benghazi
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 09:07:09 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't think that ad is playing anywhere, and it's not even publicly listed on YouTube.  You have to directly navigate to it.

Lincoln Project has been making a lot of money writing really good ads that they only run on the internet and the choir is their only audience.  I don't know how many Republicans in South Carolina will actually see this ad.

Don’t they run some of them in DC? Or maybe not many?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies