SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:52:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts  (Read 38424 times)
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« on: September 18, 2020, 11:51:10 PM »

I think people are being too pessimistic for Harrison, it's wasn't like the supreme Court just disappeared as an issue.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 03:29:50 PM »

help me Lindsay Graham dot com help me I’m getting killed Lindsay Graham dot com five dollars ten dollars Lindsay Graham dot com won’t you please help me Benghazi

We are reaching sh*tposting levels that shouldn't be possible
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 04:26:08 PM »

Noted ghoul Dianne Fienstein gives race to Graham on silver platter

Combine this with how much of an uphill battle the race was to begin with, and it's over. It was fun to dream, and it will be closer than usual, but the winner isn't in doubt.
Feinstein is probably hated by South Carolina conservatives(those who know Feinstein. Is). It's makes no difference

That being said these 85 year old dinosaurs need to go and bring fresh blood
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies