Is Stacey Abrams going to run for US Senate seat in 2020?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:53:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Is Stacey Abrams going to run for US Senate seat in 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Is Stacey Abrams going to run for US Senate seat in 2020?  (Read 4573 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 06:42:15 PM »

The irony is that Calthrina was banned from the Alternate History Wiki for harassing another user.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 06:45:40 PM »

Stacey Abrams biggest wrongdoing is the fact is that she ran against a white man who is a southerner and a lifelong Republican. How dare she forget her place! She should be cleaning Kemp's bathroom.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 06:50:00 PM »

You Democrats would be saying the same thing about a Republican "rising star" who fell just short in  one election, and decided to come back in the next. So don't give me that.

I mean, we Demcorats (even me, who was an independent until very recently and who's relatively moderate) don't claim to be centrists who just want the political discourse to improve Tongue

Interacting with Atlas Democrats has pushed me further to the right. There is no point in reasoning with the vast majority of them at this point.
This is so stupid. If you have moved to the right after further thinking about the policies, so be it. But don't tell me your position on Taxes or abortion has changed due to discourse. You also just have to face the fact that this is becoming more and more of a democratic forum, if that bothers you.

This does bother me. It seems as if everyone on this website is now parroting the same talking points. Many of the left-leaning users on here are bathed in a pool of self-righteousness, arrogance, and cruelty.

You Democrats would be saying the same thing about a Republican "rising star" who fell just short in  one election, and decided to come back in the next. So don't give me that.

I mean, we Demcorats (even me, who was an independent until very recently and who's relatively moderate) don't claim to be centrists who just want the political discourse to improve Tongue

Interacting with Atlas Democrats has pushed me further to the right. There is no point in reasoning with the vast majority of them at this point.

Wow, Atlas Democrats made you more pro-life, pro-gun, anti-immigration and anti-regulations? Great success! Atlas Democrats as a group must be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by (y)our dear President!

I stake myself in firm opposition to you, who are ardently pro-choice and have no respect for your political opponents. Hence, I stake myself in firm opposition to the left-leaning posters on this forum. Why should I be friendly towards people who have no respect for anyone but themselves?

The irony is that Calthrina was banned from the Alternate History Wiki for harassing another user.

You're the second poster, following Solid, to bring this point up. That was years ago, and when I was only in middle school. We all mature over time.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 07:01:09 PM »

If all you do is oppose an idea, what is there for you to believe in?

Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 07:02:43 PM »

This is so stupid. If you have moved to the right after further thinking about the policies, so be it. But don't tell me your position on Taxes or abortion has changed due to discourse. You also just have to face the fact that this is becoming more and more of a democratic forum, if that bothers you.

This does bother me. It seems as if everyone on this website is now parroting the same talking points. Many of the left-leaning users on here are bathed in a pool of self-righteousness, arrogance, and cruelty.

Wow, Atlas Democrats made you more pro-life, pro-gun, anti-immigration and anti-regulations? Great success! Atlas Democrats as a group must be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by (y)our dear President!

I stake myself in firm opposition to you, who are ardently pro-choice and have no respect for your political opponents. Hence, I stake myself in firm opposition to the left-leaning posters on this forum. Why should I be friendly towards people who have no respect for anyone but themselves?

You're the second poster, following Solid, to bring this point up. That was years ago, and when I was only in middle school. We all mature over time.
>spends all his time trashing and attacking Democrats
"Democrats are mean and don't respect me"
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 07:11:26 PM »

>spends all his time trashing and attacking Democrats
"Democrats are mean and don't respect me"

Please! Other users on here attacked me first.

I do have my own beliefs, but those beliefs contradict with the narrative pushed by the posters on this website.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »

At this point, you barely have any. All you ever seem to do is oppose the Democrats for whatever reason. Not to mention your constant attacks on other posters, posters, mind you, who have done nothing to deserve such ire. There is a reason many are angered by your actions on here, and its not partisanship.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2018, 07:16:15 PM »
« Edited: December 08, 2018, 12:00:10 AM by Virginiá »

Dude, quit whining and leave already.  No one's forcing you to post here.  No one cares if you're offended.  And your posts here have demonstrated that you haven't matured.  Not even a bit.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2018, 08:54:01 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2018, 11:59:51 PM by Virginiá »

At this point, you barely have any. All you ever seem to do is oppose the Democrats for whatever reason. Not to mention your constant attacks on other posters, posters, mind you, who have done nothing to deserve such ire. There is a reason many are angered by your actions on here, and its not partisanship.

That's not true. Most of the posters on here who are at odds with me came with guns blazing, and have savaged me for many of the viewpoints that I hold. Case in point: MP Scott.

Dude, quit whining and leave already.  No one's forcing you to post here.  No one cares if you're offended.  And your posts here have demonstrated that you haven't matured.  Not even a bit.

deleted

deleted
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2018, 08:57:45 PM »

It really doesn't make sense to keep posting on a message board where you hate everyone and it makes even less sense to take it so seriously.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2018, 08:57:54 PM »

That's not true. Most of the posters on here who are at odds with me came with guns blazing, and have savaged me for many of the viewpoints that I hold. Case in point: MP Scott.

Hes right, you know. Many posters are sick and tired of this schtick.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2018, 09:01:30 PM »

Only posters who are on the left side of the spectrum. And I'm tired of letting this continue on. For the sake of my sanity, I'm now adding you and Invisible Obama to my already lengthy ignore list. And I am done with posting on this thread.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2018, 09:04:08 PM »

Only posters who are on the left side of the spectrum. And I'm tired of letting this continue on. For the sake of my sanity, I'm now adding you and Invisible Obama to my already lengthy ignore list. And I am done with posting on this thread.

LOL. Your ignoring me for telling you that acting like this is the reason so many posters have a problem with you? Oh well, your not fixing the problem buddy, you are just making it worse.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2018, 09:06:37 PM »

If a message board is effecting your sanity you have serious problems.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2018, 09:13:22 PM »

I believe the sand in Calthrina's vagina is under such pressure that it will soon create pearls that he can clutch to his heart's content.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2018, 09:18:41 PM »

I get it, it is pretty annoying to me to. But this shouldn't be something influencing your political views. Please explain to me how abortion and taxes are linked to the Atlas forum?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2018, 09:18:44 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2018, 09:24:01 PM by MP Scott🦋 »

Oh, and piss off from AAD, too.

F**k you.

REPORTED FOR PERSONAL ATTACK

Seriously, I don't give a sh!t about your views, kid.  You've been a nuisance since you started posting here.  You are now taking your outrage against the site by actively derailing threads with this nonsense.  Are you really surprised that no one likes you?  Quit being so sanctimonious.  Take a break from the forum.  Maybe come back one day when you really have matured.  But don't join a political message board expecting a f#cking kumbaya, because you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »

Whether she was in the right or not I really think her month long quest to concede really hurt her. It just came off as desperate and being a sore loser to a lot of people. Gore became really unpopular during that whole recount, people just want to get the election over with and behind them. And the fact that she wasn't even close to winning outright but was just holding out hope for a runoff makes it even worse.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2018, 09:28:51 PM »

Interesting, I didn't realize that this topic was actually about Calthrina, lol. Must've missed it in the title.

Anyway, although I don't think Abrams owed Kemp a gracious concession, it does seem like she rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, which does matter when it comes to winning elections, so she's probably not the right person to run against Perdue, though I could see her giving it a go.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2018, 10:06:41 PM »

There was nothing wrong with waiting until all the votes were counted to concede. She conceded and that was all she needed to do, she doesn't need to be overly phony. It's clear that neither one of them is particularly fond of each other and that meant that a warm concession was never going to happen. On the debate stage it seemed like they literally hated each other.

The Senate election is in two years and no one is going to remember or care about the gubernatorial election then because it's water under the bridge and she has clearly moved on.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2018, 10:27:05 PM »

You know Calthrina if Atlas Democrats bother you so much you can just, leave, you know that right?

Anyway to get back on topic, probably. Although I'd like Teresa Tomlinson better.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2018, 10:38:15 PM »

F**k you.

Seriously, I don't give a sh!t about your views, kid.  You've been a nuisance since you started posting here.  You are now taking your outrage against the site by actively derailing threads with this nonsense.  Are you really surprised that no one likes you?  Quit being so sanctimonious.  Take a break from the forum.  Maybe come back one day when you really have matured.  But don't join a political message board expecting a f#cking kumbaya, because you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

I am not a kid! And I wasn't expecting for this to be some joyous sort of place. I was at least expecting some sort of civility. But unfortunately, you, and all of the other partisan hacks on this website, haven't been capable of that. I'm done conversing with you. You are a terrible poster and a terrible person.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »

I get it, it is pretty annoying to me to. But this shouldn't be something influencing your political views. Please explain to me how abortion and taxes are linked to the Atlas forum?

Most of the people on here take views that I strongly object to. And at this point, it's pretty obvious to me that most of the people on here don't care about what the other side has to say. I've run out of patience for dealing with the individuals on here. That only deepens my resolve to oppose them on everything that I can.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2018, 10:46:13 PM »

F**k you.

I am not a kid! And I wasn't expecting for this to be some joyous sort of place. I was at least expecting some sort of civility. But unfortunately, you, and all of the other partisan hacks on this website, haven't been capable of that. I'm done conversing with you. You are a terrible poster and a terrible person.

How can you judge what type a person someone is just from their posts on a political website?

You never know what people are like real life. Scott could be someone who saves your butt in real life and you wouldn't even realize it!
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2018, 10:50:34 PM »

F**k you.

How can you judge what type a person someone is just from their posts on a political website?

You never know what people are like real life. Scott could be someone who saves your butt in real life and you wouldn't even realize it!

I can judge people based upon their online posts. And from what I've seen, most of the posters I've interacted with on here are probably even worse in real life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies