AMA Sanchez: Ask me questions that I won't answer.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 10:41:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  AMA Sanchez: Ask me questions that I won't answer.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Author Topic: AMA Sanchez: Ask me questions that I won't answer.  (Read 11824 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2019, 08:14:28 PM »
« edited: January 02, 2019, 08:21:51 PM by Big Daddy Gonna Take Care Of Us »

Why does Florida attract so many shady, sketchy, or even outright criminal elements? (anti-Castro exiles turned CIA agents, organized crime, cartels and traffickers, money launderers, literally most of the 9/11 hijackers...) Is it a big part of it that famous "Miami Vice?" Tongue
I have a lot of 9/11 connections. One of my teachers went to the same gym as the hijackers, and he claimed they were quite rude and aggressive. On the other hand, my late grandmother lived in the same complex as some of the hijackers. She never really interacted much with them at all, but said they seemed like quiet, respectful people. She assumed they were students and later recognized one in particular from the news coverage because she remembered he used to drive a convertible with its top down at all times, even in the downpouring rain.

I think Florida’s swampy terrain has to do a lot of it. My dad’s best friend used to fly coke from the Dominican Republic into the Everglades to an isolated airstrip in the eighties. Cuban exiles based their camps their too. And long before them, Florida was a haven for escaped slaves and pirates. Plus the fact that we’re very close to Cuba and the Bahamas adds to it.

Jesus man, you have quite the collection of stories!
No, I’m merely a collector of stories. My dad on the other hand...

-Was at The Doors concert in Miami where Jim Morrison exposes himself. He says he totally missed the incident because his friend “Brother Rabbit” (his real nickname - it was like 1969 man) was just passed the joint when several burly cops subsequently tackled him and dragged him out of the venue.

-Built Don King’s office. It’s off I-95 in Deerfield and has a very large sign that portrays a crown and the words “Don King - ONLY IN AMERICA!” He says they were acquainted with one another during the period but I don’t think they’ve done any business in over thirty years.

-Isn’t involved in organized crime but I’m positive he knows who is and who isn’t in Broward. The Swedish mob is a real thing, they’re very interested in scrap metal, and for some reason they’ve landed in Broward County of all places. He and his friends did a lot of drugs in the day, but he was never directly involved in anything heavy duty. He surely knew about things, but he was smart enough to not get involved.

-Bought his first parcel of land from a real life unrepentant ex-Nazi. The body shop built by Herr Whateverhisnamewas still exists.

My father owns an entire block of industrial land, FWIW. He buys and sells trucks, rents parking spaces to corporate trucking fleets, and is a landlord to a body shop and truck rental service. My youngest brother is our top priority so we don’t live as extravagantly as our neighbors do (though we’re beyond comfortable too), but things are good. Especially in this economy - my dad often says we’ve never had it so good, which was the origin of one of my prior screennames here. Eventually I’m going to write my dad’s biography. It’s a story worth telling.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2019, 07:17:12 PM »

hey dude i had a dream about you a few nights ago which is weird like i saw you in Florida somewhere when I went on vacation. u were cool and said hey to me, but was my head right you're a lanky guy with dark hair?
Yes! Come smoke a bowl, man!

Why does Florida attract so many shady, sketchy, or even outright criminal elements? (anti-Castro exiles turned CIA agents, organized crime, cartels and traffickers, money launderers, literally most of the 9/11 hijackers...) Is it a big part of it that famous "Miami Vice?" Tongue

Don't forget homeless people high on bath salts eating each other's faces, people robbing stores dressed as turkeys and airplane wings being eaten by alligators.
I witnessed my first and only Floka freakout at a gas station recently during the break. Some dude went running through the gas station and the owner Steve chased him off.

Boxers.

I enjoyed this thread. Sorry for the delayed responses. Keep ‘em coming.
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2019, 07:41:54 PM »

How would you have voted in 1948 and 1968, and why?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2019, 07:53:33 PM »

How now brown cow?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »

1968 is a tough one. Without hindsight? Probably Wallace. My grandma had two sisters who worked for the government in the early to mid sixties and met a lot of interesting characters from the era (one was even “Mrs. USDA”), and they supported Wallace at the time. They even had a Wallace banner on their steps. I’d ask my grandma more about it if she were still with us.

But I’m a big Nixon fan despite the fact that I’d (probably) vote for Wallace and definitely McGovern four years later.

Oh and 1948 was one of those elections where literally all the candidates sucked.

Is this a Family Guy reference? My best friend said this exact phrase recently.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2019, 09:33:18 PM »

But I’m a big Nixon fan despite the fact that I’d (probably) vote for Wallace and definitely McGovern four years later.

Wow, you would have been a very rare kind of voter, a Wallace-McGovern voter from the South Tongue

I'm also unsure how you can say you're a big fan of Nixon if you wouldn't have voted for him in '68 or '72.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2019, 03:36:16 AM »

In the light (höhö) of recent events: If you drive your car at the speed of light and turn its headlights on, are you able to see their light beams?
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2019, 08:24:20 AM »

Who is your Favourite president and why?

Do you enjoy Floridian weather?

How would you have voted in the 1964 election?

What do Americans think of Australians in general and does it differ by state/region?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 10:36:00 AM »

Why did you vote for Romney?  You would have made a swell Obama-Trumper.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2019, 11:57:10 AM »

Why do you hate America? When did you stop beating your wife?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2019, 12:08:52 PM »

I didn’t. I backed Gary Johnson in 2012 when he was still actually Gary Johnson. Before that I was a complete Paultard.

What do Americans think of Australians in general and does it differ by state/region?
My favorite President is a complex question to answer. I think Nixon was the most intelligent, interesting, and frankly endearing President we’ve ever had. Coolidge, Cleveland, Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, and Jackson are also favorites of mine.

Weather depends; while I prefer North Florida to South Florida, I still miss the much warmer climate of Palm Beach County. It’s too cold for too long here in the winter. Anything under 60 is cold to me, but my ideal temperature is in the seventies range.

In 1964, with and without hindsight, I would have been an extremely enthusiastic Goldwater supporter. He was a little too hawkish for my taste, but none the less I’d be on board.

A (reasonably) famous Australian golfer and her wife live across the street from me in Boynton. They have a big ass house with a gate. We think she doesn’t like us because my mom accidentally offended her by trying to introduce her two lesbian friends at a party, and it came across as an awkward “here’s my token black friend” kind of thing in hindsight. She’s not at all a nasty person and is in fact quite nice when we rarely run into/acknowledge each other. Pretty sure she’s the only Aussie I know, but yeah, we like ‘Straya.

My first swim coach was an elderly New Zealander. I’ve never seen teeth like that in my life. Holy hell.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2019, 12:10:22 PM »

Why do you hate America? When did you stop beating your wife?
America, when will you be angelic? When will you take off your clothes? America why are your libraries full of tear?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2019, 02:48:14 PM »

Also how do u feel about legalizing crack, meth, heroin etc for commercial production and sale?
Just saw part II of this question - forgive me for not responding.

I am adamently against the use of any drugs other than marijuana, or psychedelics like LSD, Mushrooms, or DMT (the last of which I have yet to try). But I think they should be decriminalized to a degree; I think heroin addiction is a public health problem, not a criminal one. So instead of locking up addicts, they should be instead made to detox.

While I support the complete legalization of marijuana and decriminalization of everything else, this is purely for the users/victims of this viscious cycle. I support expanding penalties for dope pushers and peddlers who fuel the addictions of their victims.

When my own brother was detoxing (btw - he has about two months sober and is doing better than I am!), his dealers would text him like vultures. One even threatened him when he told him he would no longer be making purchases. These people are devils. If I could kill a man and not face any repercussions for it, it'd almost certainly be one of these peddlers.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2019, 02:57:40 PM »

Are you single?  Spark wants to know. Smile

More seriously, glad to hear your brother's improving.  Two months sounds great and I hope it continues.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2019, 03:00:48 PM »

Are you single?  Spark wants to know.  Smile

More seriously, glad to hear your brother's improving.  Two months sounds great and I hope it continues.
Single and ready to tingle...though I've met two girls in the last two weeks who asked me for my number - that literally hasn't happened since High School Tongue.

I've been crushing on the first one for a while, but then I met the second one and my romantic inclinations towards the former evaporated, though I'm still pursuing a friendship with her as she is indeed a very unique and special person.

Thanks for the kind words, Scott - I still cringe in embarrassment and shame at some of the hurtful things I said to your during our big spat last year. I'm glad we're friends, and I hope you know that I pray regularly for you and your mom Smiley
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2019, 03:57:20 PM »

Since you're from Florida, I have to ask... have you dated or slept with any Cuban girls, and if so, how was it?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2019, 04:24:43 PM »

Since you're from Florida, I have to ask... have you dated or slept with any Cuban girls, and if so, how was it?
I’m going through my list now.

-White blonde chick.
-Albino chick (I’m not even kidding)
-Mexican chick
-Chinese chick (best of my life)
-Mixed chick
-Fat chick
-Even fatter chick
-Emo bartender
-Old lady who was like 10 years older than her pictures showed.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2019, 05:47:01 PM »

I’m going through my list now.

-White blonde chick.
-Albino chick (I’m not even kidding)
-Mexican chick
-Chinese chick (best of my life)
-Mixed chick
-Fat chick
-Even fatter chick
-Emo bartender
-Old lady who was like 10 years older than her pictures showed.

Wow, that's more diversity than I would have expected.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2019, 11:15:05 PM »

I didn’t. I backed Gary Johnson in 2012 when he was still actually Gary Johnson. Before that I was a complete Paultard.

My favorite President is a complex question to answer. I think Nixon was the most intelligent, interesting, and frankly endearing President we’ve ever had. Coolidge, Cleveland, Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, and Jackson are also favorites of mine.

Weather depends; while I prefer North Florida to South Florida, I still miss the much warmer climate of Palm Beach County. It’s too cold for too long here in the winter. Anything under 60 is cold to me, but my ideal temperature is in the seventies range.

In 1964, with and without hindsight, I would have been an extremely enthusiastic Goldwater supporter. He was a little too hawkish for my taste, but none the less I’d be on board.

A (reasonably) famous Australian golfer and her wife live across the street from me in Boynton. They have a big ass house with a gate. We think she doesn’t like us because my mom accidentally offended her by trying to introduce her two lesbian friends at a party, and it came across as an awkward “here’s my token black friend” kind of thing in hindsight. She’s not at all a nasty person and is in fact quite nice when we rarely run into/acknowledge each other. Pretty sure she’s the only Aussie I know, but yeah, we like ‘Straya.

My first swim coach was an elderly New Zealander. I’ve never seen teeth like that in my life. Holy hell.

Thanks for answering! Yes indeed, New Zealanders have poor dental hygiene (and poor hygiene in general).
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2019, 11:30:49 PM »

Thanks for answering! Yes indeed, New Zealanders have poor dental hygiene (and poor hygiene in general).
Did you read about the British rednecks who traveled NZ and caused havoc wherever they want? It was hilarious!
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2019, 11:45:34 PM »

Did you read about the British rednecks who traveled NZ and caused havoc wherever they want? It was hilarious!

Just looked it up... leave it to Britbongs to make New Zealanders look civilised hahahaah!!!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2019, 11:50:38 PM »

Flo Rida or Pitbull?

Since ur from Florida.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »

If you had to choose a state on the West Coast to live in, which one would it be?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2019, 11:59:26 PM »

Flo Rida or Pitbull?

Since ur from Florida.
Neither. I have never liked rap or contemporary pop music at all. In fact, the only contemporary musicians I really enjoy are in the bluegrass/folk/jam band areas.

If you had to choose a state on the West Coast to live in, which one would it be?
Does Hawaii count?
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2019, 12:05:50 AM »

I herd they outlawed beach parties in PCB so what's the new place to go in Florida on Spring break to party with friends?

Is Daytona Beach as dope as I hear? Or should we just go to Miami or Vero Beach?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies