Man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump' during performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 09:08:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump' during performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump' during performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof'  (Read 1199 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 15, 2018, 09:16:31 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:24:25 AM »

Worth mentioning that the play is about jews.
Panda Express

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 09:41:50 AM »

This timeline sucks
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 09:52:17 AM »

Well yeah. We have known this since he walked down his golder s[inks] escalator almost 3 and a half years - His very presence is like a s[inks] moon that constantly tugs in a massive tide of  s[inks]. A s[inks] tide if you will. And now we all are caught up in it. And we have been drowning in the s[inks] tide when Wisconsin and Florida were called at 1 in the morning at 11/9/18. Between the escalator moment and that moment, we were just under a s[inks] watch. 

In English: Trump being president is a problem. That very fact is up there with global warming, health care, taxation, race relations, and family planning policy.  This is something we already know.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 10:26:09 AM »

Well yeah. We have known this since he walked down his golder s[inks] escalator almost 3 and a half years - His very presence is like a s[inks] moon that constantly tugs in a massive tide of  s[inks]. A s[inks] tide if you will. And now we all are caught up in it. And we have been drowning in the s[inks] tide when Wisconsin and Florida were called at 1 in the morning at 11/9/18. Between the escalator moment and that moment, we were just under a s[inks] watch. 

In English: Trump being president is a problem. That very fact is up there with global warming, health care, taxation, race relations, and family planning policy.  This is something we already know.

And the Republican Party is just fine with all this.

Donny is deplorable. That's who he is. The Repulican Party are the people who chose to put him in power, and choose to keep him in power. The GOP is an existential threat to the United States of America - Trump is a deadly dangerous manifestation of that threat.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 10:47:14 AM »

Sunrise, Sunset
Sunrise, Sunset
Swiftly flow the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »
« Edited: November 15, 2018, 11:50:07 AM by Crumpets »

Sounds like a false flag to me. Who ever heard of a theatre-going Trump supporter in Baltimore? Tongue
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 11:01:43 AM »

Sounds like a false flag to me. Who ever heard of a theatre-going  Trump supporter in Baltimore? Tongue
I doubt he really cares about theater, he just went to this one because of the heavy prominence of Judaism.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 11:56:12 AM »

I bet his favorite actor is John Wilkes Booth.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 01:25:43 PM »

Sounds like a false flag to me. Who ever heard of a theatre-going Trump supporter in Baltimore? Tongue

The rich people love going to the theatre, and the rich people love Trump.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »

But yet, there will be some Atlas trump cultists that will tell you, that this is all normal ... "there really hasn't been an increase in hate crime."
From one organization to another, numbers show spikes in such crimes since trump started campaigning, but they will choose to cover their eyes.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »

From a German-American to any neo-Nazi:

I consider Nazism a disgrace to German history and culture for, among other offenses, destroying a people more similar to Germans than to any other people. German nationality was never dependent upon nationality. A Jew in Germany could often become a German easily by exchanging Yiddish (basically a German dialect)  for German while sticking to his roots and his religion and enriching Germany intellectually and commercially.

If I had to choose between being a Jew and being a Nazi I would become a Jew, because as a Jew I could keep my culture and morality intact, which I could never do as a Nazi. The Jews are already my brothers in culture and morals.

P.S. -- in view of what Dante Aligheri says in Inferno of Divine Judgment of sinners far lesser in egregiousness to Nazis, I strongly advise anyone to do whatever one can do to avoid ending up with Nazis.   
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 02:19:58 PM »

And if there had been a Good Guy With A GunTM there, as many Real Americans want to see in every public space, this man would probably be hanging out with the real Hitler now.  Somewhat ironic I suppose, as ultimately he’s just an enthusiastic but harmless Trump supporter.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2018, 02:45:48 PM »

Hail Trump!  Devil
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 03:14:56 PM »

When does the leibensraum happen?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 07:40:32 PM »

One of the few musicals that I actually love...f*** this guy. What made him even pay to see it to begin with? I guess I appreciate his candor though by linking his fuhrer to Germany's.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2018, 02:43:46 AM »

And if there had been a Good Guy With A GunTM there, as many Real Americans want to see in every public space, this man would probably be hanging out with the real Hitler now.  Somewhat ironic I suppose, as ultimately he’s just an enthusiastic but harmless Trump supporter.

Maybe he thought that it would be appropriate to do a dramatic performance like that of the nutty "Franz Liebkind" did in The Producers when he recognized the travesty made out of his reverential treatment of his (Nazi) idols.

Still, how could one watch any performance of Fiddler on the Roof and not become more sympathetic to Jews?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2018, 03:04:14 AM »

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-hippodrome-20181114-story.html

Apparently, the guy meant "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump" as a criticism of Trump, not a statement of support?

I seriously would not have seen that coming.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2018, 03:48:42 AM »

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-hippodrome-20181114-story.html

Apparently, the guy meant "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump" as a criticism of Trump, not a statement of support?

I seriously would not have seen that coming.

So it turns out that the people who were skeptical that a Trump supporter would ever go to a theater were right after all.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2018, 07:47:59 AM »

We're actually thinking about an anti lebensraum...California, Puerto Rico, the Swamp
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »

We're actually thinking about an anti lebensraum...California, Puerto Rico, the Swamp

Wouldn't that mean more migrants?  If I were a Trump supporter, I would think that the reasons why they are migrants here is because that the places they are from exist.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »

Wouldn't that mean more migrants?  If I were a Trump supporter, I would think that the reasons why they are migrants here is because that the places they are from exist.

All who wish to migrate can all just go to the Sanctuary People's Republic of California. Apparently, there is enough land and jobs to go around for everyone to live in harmony out there, so they can have that little slice of utopia. We'll keep America Great with a significantly elongated wall of symbolism.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2018, 01:21:28 PM »

The Presidential Anthem is Hail to the Chief. Clearly, this is the correct behavior.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2018, 01:30:50 PM »

All who wish to migrate can all just go to the Sanctuary People's Republic of California. Apparently, there is enough land and jobs to go around for everyone to live in harmony out there, so they can have that little slice of utopia. We'll keep America Great with a significantly elongated wall of symbolism.

A Wall of Symbolism...
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies