TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:00:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting  (Read 54157 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 14, 2018, 03:59:34 PM »

I would say Beto again would be the best bet.
Beto's gonna be too busy running for President

Not to mention John cornyn is a tougher Contender than Ted Cruz. He falls somewhere between Abbott and cruise on the popularity meter, possibly a smidge closer to Abbott level. O'Rourke shouldn't be foolish and blow political capital on a race that he'll be even more likely to lose notwithstanding two more years of demographic changes.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 02:40:35 AM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 02:41:21 AM »

O’Rourke needs to go for the big enchilada. Screw waiting more cycles because old out of touch farts in the Beltway don’t think he’s ready. He is literally the perfect contrast to the high functioning dementia patient in the Oval.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 12:24:08 PM »

I know he’s not popular on this former but about Cuellar? I could definitely see him winning if Cornyn is primaried by a nutcase
Idelogy rarely matters and cuellar would probably lose a primsry coz austin liberals

He would do very poorly Statewide outside of his own District, plus maybe winning a couple congressional districts we're almost no one who votes in the Democratic primary except a handful of demosaurs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies